GDT: WCSF GM05 | Vancouver Canucks vs Edmonton Oilers | Thur. May 16th | 7pm PST | SNP/CBC | So Tight, Almost Like a Playoff Series

Status
Not open for further replies.

Three On Zero

HF Designated Parking Instructor
Sponsor
Oct 9, 2012
Um

"The issue with McDavid is that he has such a poor attitude and expects preferential treatment, he folds under pressure/physical games"

He's been one of the best playoff performers since his rookie season.
Again, where does it say he folds under the pressure of playoff hockey?

Saying he struggles when he’s heavily pressured and the games get physical isn’t saying he struggles under pressure of playoff hockey

Reactions: Summer Rose

Three On Zero

Sponsor
Oct 9, 2012
Old people pay for cable.
Not sure if young or old :laugh:

The ol' Three on Zero silly bugger special. "He folds under pressure". Oh I didn't say playoffs. This is like playing a game with a toddler and then when they're losing they just decide "I win" and push all the pieces off the board. No win scenario.
Not when you try to move goal posts and manipulate the post ;). Reading comprehension is key to online forums

vanarchy

May 3, 2013
Best pre-season evar
6758568.gif

AnInjuredJasonZucker

Feb 21, 2014
Again, where does it say he folds under the pressure of playoff hockey?

Saying he struggles when he’s heavily pressured and the games get physical isn’t saying he struggles under pressure of playoff hockey
Notwithstanding the incorrectness of the above statement, it's awesome that you're nitpicking semantics when you don't even understand what "one of the" means.

Three On Zero

Sponsor
Oct 9, 2012
Notwithstanding the incorrectness of the above statement, it's awesome that you're nitpicking semantics when you don't even understand what "one of the" means.
That part was never in the discussion, how can someone not understand the meaning of something when it wasn’t even discussed? :huh:

Reading comprehension.

"...one of the..."

View attachment 871781
You making this comment just further cements my “reading comprehension” comment. That was never even part of the discussion :laugh:

AnInjuredJasonZucker

Feb 21, 2014
That part was never in the discussion, how can someone not understand the meaning of something when it wasn’t even discussed? :huh:

You making this comment just further cements my “reading comprehension” comment. That was never even part of the discussion :laugh:
Yes. Reading comprehension is important.
Imagine watching all of the games McDavid plays, and still being this far off base lol. That game 7 he played against LA was still one of the single most dominant performances by a single player I've seen in the playoffs.

My condolences that you haven’t seen much playoff hockey

91 Lemieux, 93 Gretzky, 94 Messier, 03 Giguire, 11 Thomas. Just a couple better ones
The cement has gone the way of the key...
1715903039338.png

AnInjuredJasonZucker

Feb 21, 2014
Ahh so commenting on one conversation that has nothing to do with the conversation being commented on 👌🏼
You made a disparaging remark about someone's reading comprehension. You displayed a lack of this skill mere minutes before. I'd say that one comment relating to reading comprehension certainly has something to do with a conversation that rates a participants reading comprehension.

And now, your inability to follow the thread here...

...just further cements my “reading comprehension” comment.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad