GDT: WCSF GM05 | Vancouver Canucks vs Edmonton Oilers | Thur. May 16th | 7pm PST | SNP/CBC | So Tight, Almost Like a Playoff Series

Status
Not open for further replies.

vadim sharifijanov

Oct 10, 2007
100%. Though I find the timing of it all interesting. Getting Pettersson on the podium for the first time in a while, followed by a sizable roster decision.

two last resorts at the same time

last resort is trotting him out there and letting him not be able to hide from the embarrassment he’s feeling, which is a risky venture

and pulling out guys who you trust but do nothing for guys you don’t necessarily trust but have higher upside, also risky

feels like pulling the goalie with three and a half minutes left but look where that got us when he tried it

Vector

Feb 2, 2007
Junktown
Canucks, apart from game 01 and briefly in game 3, have failed to take advantage of the Oilers when McDavid & Draisaitl are not on the ice. Need to win those minutes and haven't been doing that. Ideally these new look lines get Petey some confidence and Blueger reuniting with Joshua and Garland provide some heavy shifts.

Brock Boeser Laser Show

Sep 27, 2017
Is Mikheyev’s contract buyout friendly or are we best off dealing him? Capfriendly is glitching for me
I wonder if his knee is pooched. If so maybe we can robidas island him or have him get another surgery/stash on LTIR.

Mikheyev just doesn't seem to win puck races anymore. He was always good for breakaways but that ACL injury just zapped his speed.

Reactions: thefeebster

Tact

Jul 9, 2006
Imagine PA managed to pull off Mikheyev+prospects+picks for Guentzel

Flik

Canucks fan for life
Sponsor
Apr 29, 2010
Vancouver, WA
Now we just need to make some adjustments to the PP. I really think putting Zadorov as the net front presence for a few PP1 shifts could introduce the right amount of chaos to f*** with the Oilers.

Reactions: Angry Little Elf
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad