GDT: WCSF GM 4 | Vancouver Canucks @ Edmonton Oilers | Tue, May 14 | 6:30PM PST | SPAC | Thunderdome!

Status
Not open for further replies.

mossey3535

Feb 7, 2011
I really do respect your take, but personally this isn't the bar for me when it comes to Pettersson.
Sure, but until Tocchet give him back Hogs and let's say Lindholm, we have no idea if it's Petey or just two linemates who can't handle the puck. Look at this last shift, Lindholm and Mik can't make a play other than ringing it around the boards to the point man...even when the point man isn't there.

mossey3535

Feb 7, 2011
Miller’s worst game easily
I mean he's been doing a lot of the heavy lifting. This is why it's so important that Tocchet learn to spark the other lines. I have no idea why Blueger isn't allowed to center the 3rd line. Lindholm hasn't been that great this game other than one touch pass for the Garland goal.

A coach has to be able to read the game and adjust. Tocchet hasn't.

Reactions: Indiana

Jyrki

Benning has been purged! VANmen!
May 24, 2011
溫哥華
Oilers playing pretty good rope-a-dope actually, clearly they adjusted and are kinda doing what Nashville did in protecting around the crease and attacking when the puck goes back to the point. We just have no consistent threat from the hashmarks and they know it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad