GDT: WCSF GM 4 | Vancouver Canucks @ Edmonton Oilers | Tue, May 14 | 6:30PM PST | SPAC | Thunderdome!

Status
Not open for further replies.

TruGr1t

Proper Villain
Jun 26, 2003
I disagree with the EP bashing

There was a sequence where he was battling with two oilers along the board in the offensive zone and it took like 5 seconds before any of his linemate came to help him out

He has been a total zero offensively for like 50 games. Bash away.

Reactions: CanucksMJL

Petey O

I can teach you how to play gicky gackers
Feb 26, 2021
Brock Boeser
I disagree with the EP bashing

There was a sequence where he was battling with two oilers along the board in the offensive zone and it took like 5 seconds before any of his linemate came to help him out
Okay so what’s the excuse for him looking like shit on the PP playing with the team’s best players?

Zippgunn

May 15, 2011
Lhuntshi
This is a disgraceful performance so far, apart from Silovs who is hanging in there. We need to a) make a pass and b) start winning some puck battles. This goalie can be had but we need to get some shots on him that aren't muffins.

Reactions: mossey3535

SeawaterOnIce

Bald is back in style.
Sponsor
Aug 28, 2011
Why are we the ones who are tired when McDavid and Draisaitl are playing 30 minutes a night?

Shouldn't we be much fresher than them?

Shouldn't they be tired from getting hit all the time?
This team still needs to learn to pace themselves over the 82 game season. Many guys started fading down the stretch and we never really had the depth to load manage guys.

McDavid and Draisaitl are conditioned to this sort of run. Issue is they will probably flame out shall they reach the WCF.

Management needs to somehow add depth while coaching needs to rotate guys in and out or load manage minutes.

Reactions: mossey3535

mathonwy

Positively #toxic
Jan 21, 2008
Juulsen shouldn’t see the ice for the rest of this round. That’s just not ok. It wasn’t ok in the regular season and doubly so in the 2nd round.

Guy just doesn’t learn.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad