GDT: WCSF GM 4 | Vancouver Canucks @ Edmonton Oilers | Tue, May 14 | 6:30PM PST | SPAC | Thunderdome!

Status
Not open for further replies.

sandwichbird2023

Aug 4, 2004
I remember there was a time when Petey looks like a slightly worse version of Datsyuk. If only we have that version of him now, we win this in 4. Defensively and goaltending we can slow down the Oilers enough, we are just packing that little bit of offense.

Reactions: ForecheckBackcheck

DiggerDan

Jul 22, 2003
Canada
hfboards.com
Well, they weathered a storm in that period. Need everyone on the same page in terms of finishing checks in the next. Grind them down. And obviously need the likes of Petey, JT, Boes, Hughes to show up. Our third line could be an X-factor...

Rey

Jan 11, 2007
Petey upset because Tochett doesn’t let him play video games anymore during the playoffs. Poor boy needs his confidence from playing with the boys on fortnite.

Reactions: Zanon

BenningHurtsMySoul

Unfair Huggy Bear
Mar 18, 2008
Port Coquitlam, BC
Oilers strategy:

Bottom six forces an offensive zone draw.

Top line wins the faceoff and spends 90 seconds of time in the zone, eventually drawing a penalty.

Top line stays out for the full 2 minutes, McDavid darts around a bunch to tire everyone out.

Draisaitl is somehow left open, McDavid cuts to the middle and passes to Draisaitl, who shoots a one timer short side.

They have done this four times in this series and scored every time.

cc

Feb 28, 2002
I didn't think the Canucks played well last game so I thought they were going to play better this game. Boy was I wrong. They don't look like they belong here right now

olafsson

Jun 18, 2017
How can they not just setup the power play? They can’t get anything going it’s ridiculous

wonton15

Höglander
Dec 13, 2009
I thought they did a good job of weathering the storm, tbh, although yeah, they are wavering a bit.

Not the disaster people are making it out to be.
The results weren’t as bad as they could’ve been, but the whole team looking tentative and half asleep is what the disaster is. Have to come out big in the second or we’re cooked

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad