GDT: WCSF GM 4 | Vancouver Canucks @ Edmonton Oilers | Tue, May 14 | 6:30PM PST | SPAC | Thunderdome!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Brookbank

Nov 15, 2022
This period is all on Tocchet

Mikheyev-Pettersson-Lafferty
Suter-Miller-Boeser
Joshua-Lindholm-Garland
Karlsson-Blueger-Åman

Reactions: crazychimp

mdobbs

Oct 21, 2010
Not a good period, 4 min pp masked how bad it was

Need to regroup and come out hard, only 1-0

timw33

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Nov 18, 2007
Victoria
Garland onto PP1 for sure.

Oilers PK is insanely aggressive they need to find a way to exploit it.

CanucksSayEh

Apr 6, 2012
This team has some of the worst special teams coaching in the league.

Absolutely stacked PP unit that can't gain the zone.

Some idiots idea to leave Drai wide open for 1 timers when the entire arena knows that pass is only going to 1 person.

Cole is awful, that penalty comes because he failed twice to make a simple clear and gave the puck right to an Oiler.

PavelBure10

The Russian Rocket
Aug 25, 2009
Okanagan
Absolute dogshit outing by the Canucks in the first. 3 powerplays and the Canucks looked out matched shorthanded. Pettersson is really starting to piss me off. You talk the talk, now walk the walk. Linus Karlsson is more noticeable than this guy. I blame the powerplay goal on Cole for not clearing the puck out twice when he could've. Brutal outing thus far and I really hope Tochett is giving it to them. Unacceptable.

Last edited:

BenningHurtsMySoul

Unfair Huggy Bear
Mar 18, 2008
Port Coquitlam, BC
One shot on a four minute PP, and you know there's some 'even up' calls coming for the Oilers. Unless they forth more effort than this, they may as well climb on a plane back to Vancouver.

I thought the third period of game #3 was their worst of the playoffs--but this period easily surpasses it.

And gave up a shorthanded breakaway to boot.

Reactions: SillyRabbit

ForecheckBackcheck

Nov 2, 2019
If there was a way to trade players in the post-season, and Hurricanes were still open to it, I would maybe straight up trade Petey for Necas one-for-one at this point.

AwesomeInTheory

A Christmas miracle
Aug 21, 2015
I thought they did a good job of weathering the storm, tbh, although yeah, they are wavering a bit.

Not the disaster people are making it out to be.

Reactions: Nomobo
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad