GDT: WCSF: Game 4 - Edmonton Oilers vs Vancouver Canucks, 7:30pm, ESPN

Status
Not open for further replies.

647Hockey

May 5, 2024
Luke Gazdic is the most biased analyst I’ve seen in a while. At least Bieksa can discuss both sides but Gazdic favours the Oilers with every opinion, it’s ridiculous
Makes sense since he played for Oilers. I never knew his name, but googled him now.

A for Bieksa, he's awesome. I love when he makes semi-inappropriate quips or light jabs. And then he kind of smirks and the camera cuts away. You can tell he's the type of guy who if wanted to talk hockey off camera at a pub, he'd just say something like..... "that guy f***ing sucked when I played against him" lol

Czechboy

Češi do toho!
Apr 15, 2018
Hughes

1715749031118.png

Bouch

1715749071676.png

Bouch has more minutes, more goals, more points and more +'s.

Good night everyone! See you for game 5. This baby is going to 7!

snag

Feb 22, 2014
Also, seriously canucks fans, let's not stoop down to what ifs. No if we had so n so, if this call etc. Same w Oilers fans, no we dominated majority etc, calls as well.

This is the f***ing playoffs! Shit is gonna happen, and it won't always go your way. At the end of the day, the only thing that means anything, is win or lose. Trying to debate each other about what ifs, especially when you have no control, nor can you tell the future (unless you can? And if so can I get some lotto max winning numbers plz!)

This was a game where the Oilers showed up behind a raw goalie, and took it to a canucks team for 2 periods. That's a positive and something they can build on. The canucks can feel like ass about that initial effort, but again, this team has given me that hope and feeling like they're never out of it, and they proved it, taking it to the oil all of the 3rd.

Be happy this series has met expectations, it's looking like the best of the 2nd, let's put on a show for the rest of the league!

Again GG Oilers fans, be honest, admit Ur butt holes clenched when it got tied hahaha! Back to the 604, enjoy the win, see y'all game 5!

P.S: also f*** you 😂

Yeah.... They clenched. And the UCL tear I have hurts like f*** now from the fist pump lol

• Haha
Reactions: rea

Sergei Shirokov

Jul 27, 2012
British Columbia
That was always the case even before the playoffs. Folks were sleeping on the Stars. I have them winning the cup. If the Nucks advance they get swept by the Stars - no question.

I actually like our chances better against Dallas than Avalanche but don't like our chances against either.

Dallas we've beaten, we can kind grind with them, but their superior play would win out, Colorado just seems to have our number.

I think EDM could beat Colorado but Dallas is too deep+good for EDM aswell

647Hockey

May 5, 2024
That was always the case even before the playoffs. Folks were sleeping on the Stars. I have them winning the cup. If the Nucks advance they get swept by the Stars - no question.
Yup. Stars are an out of sight out of mind kind of team. They can go 82-0 and a lot of hockey people wouldnt bother talking about them.

Their games on TV are crazy too. Super loud fans, and an oddly low camera angle.

SeanMoneyHands

Apr 18, 2019
Aman, Mikeyev and Lafferty should be out.

Double shift Pettersson at the start of Game 5 to try to get him going. Tocchhet has last change. If there’s one way to get him going, it’s playing him with Miller and Boeser.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad