GDT: WCSF: Game 4 - Edmonton Oilers vs Vancouver Canucks, 7:30pm, ESPN

Status
Not open for further replies.

SeanMoneyHands

Apr 18, 2019
move Pettersson up to the top line with Miller and Boeser. Blueger can step in as #3C in short bursts.

The Canucks just can’t get Pettersson a good enough winger to play with him right now.

Reactions: Sergei Shirokov

voxel

Testicle Terrorist
Feb 14, 2007
Florida
Gotta give Canucks props for finding a way to come back. That team always finds a way. Oilers have been the better team every game except game 1 and game 1 they were up 4-1. Wild series.

Yup. After Nucks tied it, I thought the Oilers were going to be Silov-ed.

1715748943439.png

Zerotonine

Apr 23, 2017
Canucks had 3 high danger chances.

Pickard stopped 1 scoring chance all night.
2 more then Skinner would of
Draisaitl has eight multi-point games in Edmonton’s 1st nine playoff tilts—first player to do that since Darryl Sittler in 1977.

Draisaitl is 3 points away from reaching 100 playoff points which would make him the 3rd fastest to reach this milestone in NHL history, only trailing Gretzky and Lemieux. And if he does it in the next game or in game 6, even McDavid won't catch him probably (4 points behind with the same amount of games played).

I think he is really good doing this playoff thing.
Draisaitl is built for playoff hockey, even more so then mcdavid.

rea

Feb 8, 2011
Hughes has been a ghost too. If you didn’t follow either team you’d think Bouchard was the Norris front runner instead.
Now that's just trolling. Why u trying to bait nucks fans? Damnit I bit😂

Hughes has controlled the keep ins on the blue line, hemming your team in time and time again. They've targeted him and he's bent but not broken. Him walking the line against your defenders is honestly a thing of beauty.

Our fans never run hot n cold with Hughes because he
Has proven why he is currently the best dman in the league. Let's not belittle him bringing up Bouchard as a comparison, when I constantly see your own fans real time saying things like, I guess we have bad Bouchard today.

God Damnit you baited me good, well played

Lawzy

May 27, 2011
BC
Pettersson needs to get going if the Canucks have any shot of taking this series. Unacceptable play from him through 10 games.

notsocommonsense

Apr 24, 2013
Hughes has been a ghost too. If you didn’t follow either team you’d think Bouchard was the Norris front runner instead.

I’m shocked by Pettersson though. Dude was a borderline top 5 forward not that long ago. Is he hurt?
There’s been rumours of a pettersen injury for a few months but guy played every game down the stretch. Lots of guys are banged up at this point. Look at Drai.

He goes through these long stretches of poor play far too often to be given a pass, banged up or not, especially now that he’s signed that big deal. He needs to find a way to contribute

voxel

Testicle Terrorist
Feb 14, 2007
Florida
move Pettersson up to the top line with Miller and Boeser. Blueger can step in as #3C in short bursts.

The Canucks just can’t get Pettersson a good enough winger to play with him right now.

I think EP40 and Hughes struggling are killing the Nucks offense.

Oilers need Kane and Perry to step up and Foegle + McLeod + Holloway to provide some depth offense.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad