GDT: WCSF: Game 4 - Edmonton Oilers vs Vancouver Canucks, 7:30pm, ESPN

Status
Not open for further replies.

rea

Feb 8, 2011
Welps
View attachment 870996
Haha JK

I'm going into oracle mode, I don't ever do this, but I'll call a 3-2 van win with ep scoring game winner, cuz that would explode everyone on both sides of the fence and I will have soooo much entertainment to read through 🍿🍿🍿🍿View attachment 870998
Welps I got the score right, that's bonus points?! Haha, Good f***ing Game oilers fans, immensely entertaining. Say what you want about dominating games, my team never feels like it's ever out of it, and it shows! Great last min goal, it's now a best out of 3. I'm going to say I'm quietly confident, with home advantage and last change, and y'all def starting Pickard next game. Felt like his rebound control was not good considering he was barely tested. All in all, GG, see y'all muthaf***as in a couple days!

jackjohnson

Feb 9, 2021
wait-nevermind-meme-2.jpg
Its true, Juulsen gave Oilers a gift goal. Soucy would not make that mistake.

Reactions: BERTUZZZZi

Brookbank

Nov 15, 2022
And the Canucks been swept if our goalies were swapped.
But that's the way things go. There is no point in coulda woulda shouldas when it didn't wasn't and won't
The Oilers were never sweeping the Canucks. The Oilers couldn't even sweep the useless Kings

Nucker101

Foundational Poster
Apr 2, 2013
once
that's the Nucks gameplan LMAO
The aim for tonight wasn’t to win the game.

The aim is to compete, to minimize the damage on the PK ( the refs will call a ridiculous amount of penalties against the Canucks) and to hammer Drai every chance they get.

Losing the game just means it's a best of 3, great place to be for the underdog.

Winning would have been gravy.

JAK

Non-registered User
Jul 10, 2010
Prior to puck drop of this series, in the media (radio and print) all I heard was how the Oilers were going to roll over the Canucks.
Not saying that there weren't other views but that is what I heard and I thought it was a bit presumptious.
I thought it would be fairly even, and it has turned out exactly that way so far.

Oilers fans : We would have swept the Canucks if Skinner didn't suck.

The goal post : the pucks would have gotten in if it wasn't for me!

• Haha
Reactions: Oilhawks

22Brad Park

Nov 23, 2008
Calgary AB
Oilers lucky? This isn't Dallas being lucky Nichushkin is out situation..
Soucy got punished for what he did..

By your logic, VAN was 'lucky' Kane was out for 4 mins in 1st
McDavid playing so many mins Dallas will have their way if they see him I think.They are a heavy team

jackjohnson

Feb 9, 2021
And the Canucks would been swept if our goalies were swapped. Right?
But that's the way things go. There is no point in coulda woulda shouldas when it didn't wasn't and won't

Considering it is tied and Shilovs is playing like a starter.....what does that say of the Canucks?

Oh that's right...unlucky
Oilers arent impressive at all. Not even close to cup contenders, getting tied series by a rookie team with no experience

Kamus

Oct 21, 2005
No doubt, Oilers lucky he was out
Disagree.

On one play in the third Juulsen poked the puck up from an Oilers stick, Saucy would have taken the body the oilers would have shaken him off and scored on the opportunity.

Then the nucks would have been down 3-1, upset and rattled. On the very next play Zadorov realizes he is a goof and shits himself Oilers score 4-1.

After that Vancouver is so depressed they lose the remaining games 5-0 and 7-1 resulting in them folding the franchise and moving to Arizona.

Then Ashton Kutcher eats a Big Mac.

• Haha
Reactions: OilerMcLord

Filthy Dangles

Registered User*
Sponsor
Oct 23, 2014
I'll buy a year hf sub to whoever points me to the original post of

The aim for tonight wasn’t to win the game.

The aim is to compete, to minimize the damage on the PK ( the refs will call a ridiculous amount of penalties against the Canucks) and to hammer Drai every chance they get.

Losing the game just means it's a best of 3, great place to be for the underdog.

Winning would have been gravy.

Found this from Friday using the search function

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad