GDT: WCSF: Game 4 - Edmonton Oilers vs Vancouver Canucks, 7:30pm, ESPN

Status
Not open for further replies.

BeLeafing

Jun 5, 2017
I'll buy a year hf sub to whoever points me to the original post of

The aim for tonight wasn’t to win the game.

The aim is to compete, to minimize the damage on the PK ( the refs will call a ridiculous amount of penalties against the Canucks) and to hammer Drai every chance they get.

Losing the game just means it's a best of 3, great place to be for the underdog.

Winning would have been gravy.

I was just speaking from the heart

Reactions: Frank Drebin

Brookbank

Nov 15, 2022
Jesus christ.

Whats up with Sportsnet? They got money on the line?

When Vancouver wins two games they are sad with no emotion. Edmonton wins and are happy as a clam.

Right now, they are recapping highlights of the game and Ivanka is so happy Oilers won.
Literally everyone hates the Canucks. They are all catty and salty

Reactions: trellaine201

GrumpyKoala

Aug 11, 2020
Jesus christ.

When Vancouver wins two games they are sad with no emotion. Edmonton wins and are happy as a clam.

Right now, they are recapping highlights of the game and Ivanka is so happy Oilers won.

Love Ivanka, she root for the good guy's
You should try it sometimes;)

Senor Catface

Jul 25, 2006
The Oilers would be down 3/1 if Saucy wasn't suspended lol. But anyway, keep up the arrogance. It has worked so well for the Oilers

wait-nevermind-meme-2.jpg

Tryamkin

May 18, 2015
Canada
Jesus christ.

Luke Gazdic is the most biased analyst I’ve seen in a while. At least Bieksa can discuss both sides but Gazdic favours the Oilers with every opinion, it’s ridiculous

jackjohnson

Feb 9, 2021
I blame Hronek for being such a pu$$y and not getting the puck off the boards quick enough. He just lets kane hit him and lose the puck

ChaoticOrange

Jun 29, 2008
Edmonton
Jesus christ.

Are you serious? I thought Craig Simpson was going to orgasm on live TV when Van tied it

JAK

Non-registered User
Jul 10, 2010
Luke Gazdic is the most biased analyst I’ve seen in a while. At least Bieksa can discuss both sides but Gazdic favours the Oilers with every opinion, it’s ridiculous

It's in his job description,

snag

Feb 22, 2014
Oilers are an awful team. Would have been a sweep with Demko

And the Canucks would been swept if our goalies were swapped. Right?
But that's the way things go. There is no point in coulda woulda shouldas when it didn't wasn't and won't

Considering it is tied and Shilovs is playing like a starter.....what does that say of the Canucks?

Oh that's right...unlucky

trilobyte

Regulated User
Dec 9, 2008
RangersTown
Prior to puck drop of this series, in the media (radio and print) all I heard was how the Oilers were going to roll over the Canucks.
Not saying that there weren't other views but that is what I heard and I thought it was a bit presumptious.
I thought it would be fairly even, and it has turned out exactly that way so far.

Ezekial

Cheap Pizza, Okay Hockey
Sponsor
Nov 22, 2015
Chicago
Nucks fans whining about the refs, what's new?
If you aren't finding something miniscule to dissect and deflect from your team not playing hockey for 55 mins are you really a fan?

Only Garland and Silovs showed up for the full game

Reactions: Oilhawks

Sergei Shirokov

Jul 27, 2012
British Columbia
Soucy made the same bad play for a big hit that led to a goal against in game 2. I thought it was quite fitting actually.

That's true. But him being out also meant more minutes for Cole. So it's a double whammy.

He's also one of the more calm D at moving the puck under the Oilers attack

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad