GDT: WCSF: Game 4 - Edmonton Oilers vs Vancouver Canucks, 7:30pm, ESPN

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dust

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Apr 20, 2016
Edmonton has played much better in the D-zone tonight so far. Putting Ceci with Kulak and Nurse with Desharnais seems to have had a positive impact so far. Also Leon being on his own line has given them 2 dangerous lines.

Garland still the Canucks best player.

Reactions: ujju2 and Sunan

nerevarine

Nov 14, 2019
Petersson might actually be the worst contract in the west next year. Thats kinda crazy when you think about it

JAK

Non-registered User
Jul 10, 2010
One team is playing like it's game 7, and the other is playing like it's game 4.

ORRFForever

Oct 29, 2018
You've watched this series yeah? Silovs has been playing like a starter.

Sure helps when your guy in net isn't constantly giving the games away though
I never said Silovs wasn't playing well. I'm just saying you'd expect such a high powered offense to be able to easily exploit a 2nd string goalie... but they haven't.

rea

Feb 8, 2011
The good news is that some Vancouver fans will be humbled again (until the next win anyways).

It's annoying as hell reading the uneducated comments claiming the Oilers aren't even in the same league as the Canucks.

I say this as a Canucks fan lol
Hey hey now, we aren't all bad! Also let's not act like some fans of the Oilers weren't talking down the opponents as well. There's always bad apples, if you can't decipher it and get sucked into the trolling, that sounds more like a you problem than a them problem. Have healthy discussions w cool ppl like me and u can't do wrong!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad