GDT: WCSF: Game 4 - Edmonton Oilers vs Vancouver Canucks, 7:30pm, ESPN

Status
Not open for further replies.

JAK

Non-registered User
Jul 10, 2010
I don't know. I get the joke but I've also seen him in person and he's a pretty muscular dude. Has huge wrists and arms. Like I said, compared to the avg dude walking around he'd probably be a lot to handle.
I think I'll be okay as long as he isn't allowed to lick me.

JAK

Non-registered User
Jul 10, 2010
I look forward to the day when every single interview with Boeser isn’t like this:

“So your dad died. Was that hard?”

Incredible journalism from the hockey media community

It's sad they can't invest any effort into it.

Meanwhile, McDavid changed his hair and here is a 45 minute special.

Reactions: Chairman Maouth

Bertuzzzi44

Jun 26, 2018
Why is Mikheyev not on the 4th line? He hasn’t done anything these playoffs, completely useless, just skates around on the perimeter accomplishing nothing.

Dust

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Apr 20, 2016
Oilers has even less confidence in Campbell to not use him as back up. Wow

He hasn't been with the team all year, hasn't practiced with them. It makes complete sense not to use him now. People would have a meltdown if there was a miscommunication between him and a D-man that led to a goal.

JAK

Non-registered User
Jul 10, 2010
He hasn't been with the team all year, hasn't practiced with them. It makes complete sense not to use him now. People would have a meltdown if there was a miscommunication between him and a D-man that led to a goal.

But what will they do for game 5?

Dust

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Apr 20, 2016
Why is Mikheyev not on the 4th line? He hasn’t done anything these playoffs, completely useless, just skates around on the perimeter accomplishing nothing.

Didn't he play through a ligament tear in his knee for half of last year and looked pretty good doing it?

Brookbank

Nov 15, 2022
So Tocchet puts Lafferty on the top line and is scratching 25 goal scorer Hoglander again. These lines look like a clusterf***. It will be on you Tocc

Reactions: saffronleaf

Bertuzzzi44

Jun 26, 2018
Go Canucks! Hammer these pretenders! Put them in their place! Humble them! Let’s Go!! LFG!!!!!

rea

Feb 8, 2011
I'M WATCHING THIS WITH SOMEONE WHO HAS THE SPEAKERS ON AT 40 (I watch at 6 to 14)
IM SORRY I CANT HERE YOU, COULD YOU REPEAT THAT AGAIN?? 🤭

Full disclosure I'm listening to it at mid 60s,lol. I'm right beside rogers here in van and I have to drown out the goal horn, since tv is delayed like 10-15secs from real-time lol

• Wow
Reactions: ZJuice

Love

Feb 29, 2012
Game start time: 6:30 pst.

Currently 6:50 and haven’t even done the anthems yet. Cool.

The NBA has figured this out. Perhaps one day the NHL will too.

Reactions: saffronleaf
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad