• Jets in 6

Votes: 34 16.0%
  • Jets in 7

Votes: 7 3.3%

• Total voters

SB

Mar 9, 2004
Colorado
I agree but I think that's known fact. He letdown the team last season.

I doubt we had the energy to go all the way though after the Seattle series.. you can see the team has saved some energy this season for the playoffs. We look dominant again, like 2022.
Mack is still saving energy — he doesn’t need it yet. Second line is giving him a mini vacay.

JH21

Oct 20, 2019
Jets in four. :D

Dude you take things way too seriously. Most of the Avalanche forum votes are for fun.

Lol. Sure. It was all fun.

The epic meltdowns by half the forum after game 1 was hilarious! Especially the whining about Georgiev and wanting him replaced.

Now we are up 3-1 everyone who said we had no chance says they were “just joking”

Funny how that works.

SB

Mar 9, 2004
Colorado

The epic meltdowns by half the forum after game 1 was hilarious! Especially the whining about Georgiev and wanting him replaced.

Now we are up 3-1 everyone who said we had no chance says they were “just joking”

Funny how that works.
I too had an epic meltdown but I just want to say it was on the other side of the chicken littles. Mostly I just miss enjoying this board like I did back in the day. Inertia keeps me coming back, and some of you are still clever. But JFC.

Colorado Avalanche

No Babe pictures
Sponsor
Apr 24, 2004
Lieto

Funny how that works.

He was trash. No way around it. Now he has played well.

The Moops

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Aug 25, 2017
Earth

Funny how that works.

Balthazar

I haven't talked to the trainers yet
Sponsor
Apr 25, 2006
Moneypuck odds

47b2ZaE.png

nightonthesun

Sep 8, 2013
New Jersey
I went Jets in 5, after game 1. Wygd. Georgiev’s turnaround, so far, has been an awesome twist. Been fun to see them rolling like this again.

All you Don’t Stop Believingers are adorable

Vaslof

Feb 1, 2017

Funny how that works.

I'm on your side in the whole positivity thing, but this post in Game 1 GDT before Georgiev broke down is too funny not to bring up:

Wait. I thought we were going to be destroyed.

But the shots are 9-1?

You whiny little bitch@s. It’s hilarious to see the meltdown

• Haha
Reactions: The Moops

Chiarelli

Jan 27, 2019
xGF at 5v5 last night 2.87 - 1.86 for Winnipeg. All situations it was 3.77 - 3.04 for Colorado.

So Georgiev played above average and Hellebuyck again played well below average.

He'd probably get crucified trying it but you have to wonder if Bowness isn't seriously considering turning to Lauren Brossoit at some point.
Hellboy looks tired af. His positioning has been garbage at times and very scrambly. He’s not one to end up on his back/side usually and he’s found himself there a lot in this series.

Reactions: Colorado Avalanche

EdAVSfan

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Aug 28, 2009
Going Into this series, the main concern was that the Jets were going to slog the game down to a neutral zone chess game.
But they’ve struggled immensely at containing the speed of the Avs. They’ve been able to do it for parts of games, but eventually it fails.

And it seems the Jets don’t know how to play any other way. They’ve been built to play low event hockey, and now seem to struggle to switch up the game plan to either
A) clog up the game better or
B) ramp up the offense

Chiarelli

Jan 27, 2019
I'm just happy there's a decent change we get to see Drouin in an Avs sweater again, hopefully against the Stars.
think we need to temper expectations for Drouin and Landy. Drouin is not playoff proven whatsoever he had 1 nice goal with Tampa a lifetime ago. Landy is still a monster but will be rusty.

Reactions: Zandar

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad