Useless Thread MDCCCLXXXVVIII - The Cancun Capitals Appreciation Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sep 19, 2008
"Why don't you just use a VPN"

Because using a VPN would get me instantly kicked from any online game I play

Sep 19, 2008
I'm glad you find it so entertaining I'm surprised it's not locked and deleted yet

I considered reporting it but I decided against it!

politics outside of the UT, and going on this long? 😂

• Haha
Reactions: PanthersPens62
Sep 19, 2008

🤔

Marchand called Bennett "an extremely physical player" who does great work for the Panthers. Bennett wasn't penalized on the play and did not receive any supplemental discipline from the NHL Department of Player Safety.

"I think he got away with a shot. But I'm not going to complain. S--- happens. That's part of playoff hockey, I've been on the other side of a lot of plays," Marchand said.

PanthersPens62

Coach Nerd
Mar 7, 2009
Mike's Wheel Barrell
I'm glad you find it so entertaining I'm surprised it's not locked and deleted yet

I considered reporting it but I decided against it!

politics outside of the UT, and going on this long? 😂
Reporting it to WHO? To the moderator that's actually a part of it? :laugh: And don't think I didn't see a certain "like" given to one of the posts.........Sir would be very proud ! :shakehead I don't get how ES can have thread after thread of political talk without people getting pissy & here it got so bad that it had to cease to exist.

Sep 19, 2008
Reporting it to WHO? To the moderator that's actually a part of it? :laugh: And don't think I didn't see a certain "like" given to one of the posts.........Sir would be very proud ! :shakehead I don't get how ES can have thread after thread of political talk without people getting pissy & here it got so bad that it had to cease to exist.
adults are on ES

• Haha
Reactions: PanthersPens62
Sep 19, 2008
food needs to cool down. can't eat hot food.

PXL_20240516_215118325.jpg

End of Line

Mar 20, 2009

Are walking about a certain thread on the football board or am I lost? Lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad