TSN 690 and Other Montreal Based Media (Part 10)

Chili

What wind blew you hither?
Jun 10, 2004
Bill Lee and Aislin (Terry Mosher) should be on shortly on 690 with Melnick & the gang. Aislin has a new book out on the Expos. They were on yesterday morning with Andrew Carter, Spaceman was in fine story telling fom.

Reactions: Runner77

sampollock

Jun 7, 2008
in my home
Bill Lee and Aislin (Terry Mosher) should be on shortly on 690 with Melnick & the gang. Aislin has a new book out on the Expos. They were on yesterday morning with Andrew Carter, Spaceman was in fine story telling fom.
Good to know.

I keep away from 690, cant stand the Jimmy G stuff

Runner77

Sponsor
Jun 24, 2012
BPM suspends Martin Lemay indefinitely.

Of note, BPM owns the broadcasting rights to CF Mtl games …

Meantime, Reggie Tremblay can spew whatever he wants at the same station without consequences.

Last edited:

Runner77

Sponsor
Jun 24, 2012
Here’s the audio segment that got Lemay suspended:

As Lemay and his co-host were dissing Saputo, Lemay chirped: “I’d like for my car to start later, without exploding.”

Last edited:

Kimota

ROY DU NORD!!!
Nov 4, 2005
Les Plaines D'Abraham
The Quebec/Montreal french podcasts have been killing it lately. Finally something good. lol

Poche Bleu is cool, BPM has improved also, the one with Mathias and Snake has been my go-to place for prospect talks.. And a few others. Not in French but Tony is good as well.

Wateredgarden

Oct 10, 2020
BPM Martin suspends Martin Lemay indefinitely.

Meantime, Reggie Tremblay can spew whatever he wants at the same station without consequences.

Am i the only who thinks Lemay is unbearable? Like i don't think he should be in the media and he's everywhere taking the most mononcle takes ever. I really think he's the worst radio host in Montreal, all type of content included, not just sport.

JuJu Mobb

Dec 9, 2009
BPM Martin suspends Martin Lemay indefinitely.

His comments were a nothing burger. Worst have been said on the air. SMH.

Reactions: Boss Man Hughes

Kosseca

Feb 23, 2020
I live in Ottawa and for years I was switching between 1200 and 690 for sport talk. 1200 is so bad now that they should just close the station at this point. 690 quality standards keep declining, to the point that I can only listen to the morning show when they have Marc Denis on and I can't tune in for Melnik's show anymore even if I find his guests interesting.

BPM has been my go to recently. Cant say that I always think the guys are the sharpest tool in the shed, but they make it interesting and funny. While Lemay has strong opinions, he's usually not bad I find. His suspension is a joke... and I consider my self very PC person. Anyone insulted by this has actually something to hide.

HuGo Sham

MR. CLEAN-up ©Runner77
Apr 7, 2010
Montreal
I live in Ottawa and for years I was switching between 1200 and 690 for sport talk. 1200 is so bad now that they should just close the station at this point. 690 quality standards keep declining, to the point that I can only listen to the morning show when they have Marc Denis on and I can't tune in for Melnik's show anymore even if I find his guests interesting.

BPM has been my go to recently. Cant say that I always think the guys are the sharpest tool in the shed, but they make it interesting and funny. While Lemay has strong opinions, he's usually not bad I find. His suspension is a joke... and I consider my self very PC person. Anyone insulted by this has actually something to hide.
this

CharleyHorse

Sep 28, 2022

As Lemay and his co-host were dissing Saputo, Lemay chirped: “I’d like for my car to start later, without exploding.”

:eek2::eek2::eek2:

meh, I don't find his comment offensive and my feelings aren't hurt in the least; in fact, I got a chuckle out of it. And this is coming from a first-generation Canadian born to proud Italians. It brings to mind the fuss that happened when HBO released The Sopranos, accused of stereotyping Italians as thugs. But personally, I see it more as a badge of honor - I am sordid that way :scared:

dinodebino

Sep 27, 2017

:eek2::eek2::eek2:

Lol

meh, I don't find his comment offensive and my feelings aren't hurt in the least; in fact, I got a chuckle out of it. And this is coming from a first-generation Canadian born to proud Italians. It brings to mind the fuss that happened when HBO released The Sopranos, accused of stereotyping Italians as thugs. But personally, I see it more as a badge of honor - I am sordid that way :scared:
I don’t like Martin, but he didn’t say nothing wrong re the Saputos. Go read some good articles written in 2020.

Born from a first generation Italian-Canadian mother, raised in Ahuntsic.

Last edited:

Runner77

Sponsor
Jun 24, 2012
Several X users saying how Reggie Tremblay says way worse garbage on BPM than Lemay but he has immunity thanks to his close connection to ownership headed by an ex-Quebecor guy.

Lemay had a prior incident where he used his notoriety to take to task an adolescent who had sent him a private message he didn’t like:

hvac412

Apr 15, 2013
Am i the only who thinks Lemay is unbearable? Like i don't think he should be in the media and he's everywhere taking the most mononcle takes ever. I really think he's the worst radio host in Montreal, all type of content included, not just sport.
Tsn 690 hands down has some of the worst hosts & content by a long shot.

akratique

Aug 17, 2008
Several X users saying how Reggie Tremblay says way worse garbage on BPM than Lemay but he has immunity thanks to his close connection to ownership headed by an ex-Quebecor guy.

Lemay had a prior incident where he used his notoriety to take to task an adolescent who had sent him a private message he didn’t like:

Well....

dinodebino

Sep 27, 2017

I’ve never liked Martin since he started to target tit-cul22 the year he first came up. Him and Boucher were litterally ganging up on him at every mistake he made. It became an agenda.

And he still does it.

But Réjaune is of another level of bad.

Yep. That’s what I was writing about yesterday.

Reactions: Leto

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad