Votes: 40 95.2%
  • Let Chuck Fletcher Manage Your Finances

Votes: 2 4.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Adam Warlock

Apr 15, 2006
The obvious expiring contracts like JVR, Braun, and Brown.

Next up needs to be Hayes. You have a chance to get out of 75% of his contract...gotta take advantage of it.

After that...id explore Provy. If market seems down try again at the draft.

TDA should also be shopped but again you can kick that the next years deadline if the markets not there.

I dont want to trade TK unless youre gettng the teams next big star back in return.

So to me, must trades are JVR, Hayes, Braun, and Brown.

Trade if the price is right Provy +TDA.

All that said,Chucks gonna stand pat or trade the 1st for a goon.

deadhead

Feb 26, 2014
Hayes and Provorov won't be traded until summer, it's really hard to swing those deals at the TDL, since the teams buying tend to be close to the cap and prefer to take on contracts in the summer when they can figure out the cap going forward.

Braun, Seeler, Brown. MacEwen's jaw takes him out (some team might have wanted him for a checking role if they were thin).
Won't get much, but you see these guys traded every season for 5th to 7th rd picks, especially when a PO team has some injuries at the back of the roster.

TDA won't get moved with another year on his deal, maybe this summer if he finishes strong, but the FLyers may keep him simply b/c they're thin at RHD. Attard isn't ready for a top 4 role, if you trade Provorov you'd probably move York to LHD and so on. So next year might be:
York - TDA
Sanheim - Risto
Ginning - Attard
with Andrae starting the year in LHV. Then TDA becomes a potential TDL deal.

Reactions: Don Nachbaur 26

Flyerfan4life

Jun 9, 2010
Richmond BC, Canada
Braun is 36 with 0 points in like 30+ games and has only got in the line up twice in the last month. Guy is totally cooked, I struggle to see them getting anything for him. Even a 7th rounder would be a total bonus in my eyes.
Fletch is more likely to extend him then trade him..

hes that godam lazy n stupid...

FanOfFlyers75

Jul 9, 2021
Hayes and Provorov won't be traded until summer, it's really hard to swing those deals at the TDL, since the teams buying tend to be close to the cap and prefer to take on contracts in the summer when they can figure out the cap going forward.

Braun, Seeler, Brown. MacEwen's jaw takes him out (some team might have wanted him for a checking role if they were thin).
Won't get much, but you see these guys traded every season for 5th to 7th rd picks, especially when a PO team has some injuries at the back of the roster.

TDA won't get moved with another year on his deal, maybe this summer if he finishes strong, but the FLyers may keep him simply b/c they're thin at RHD. Attard isn't ready for a top 4 role, if you trade Provorov you'd probably move York to LHD and so on. So next year might be:
York - TDA
Sanheim - Risto
Ginning - Attard
with Andrae starting the year in LHV. Then TDA becomes a potential TDL deal.
I wouldn't trade Provorov. He's one of the young Dman with high potential. I'd probably keep him for another 1-2 years and then go from there.

GapToothedWonder

Dec 20, 2013
Paris of the Praries
I wouldn't trade Provorov. He's one of the young Dman with high potential. I'd probably keep him for another 1-2 years and then go from there.
Walk the 26 year old who's played 7 seasons but has "potential" right up to his UFA year before dealing his rights for pennies on the dollar. Yeah that's Flyers hockey right there baby.

trostol

Learn to swim, Learn to swim
Jan 30, 2012
R'lyeh
listen on just about everyone..prioritize the expiring contract and see if you can get someone to bite on some that you do not view as part of the long term solution

that being said..its still Chuck making the trades

Reactions: Chicken N Raffls
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Latest posts

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad