Tribute The Steve Dangle Thread

TD Charlie

Sep 10, 2007
Finally watching his game 7 reaction.

He recognizes the OT winner as a magnificent play by Lindholm and Pasta and gave the Bruins full credit.
I was surprised at how calm and composed he was watching it live. I’m not sure what his live stream audience was though. If it was affiliated with anybody then it makes more sense how neutral he stayed.

The recap was more par for the course, although not QUITE as unhinged as in the past. He’s just a broken man

Reactions: Blowfish

rfournier103

Black & Gold ‘till I’m Dead & Cold.
Sponsor
Dec 17, 2011
Massachusetts
I was surprised at how calm and composed he was watching it live. I’m not sure what his live stream audience was though. If it was affiliated with anybody then it makes more sense how neutral he stayed.

The recap was more par for the course, although not QUITE as unhinged as in the past. He’s just a broken man
He looked like he was going to cry for a second there…

Sometime around 2007-ish I saw a documentary about the Chicago Cubs and their struggles. They talked extensively about 2003, and I vividly remember an interview with a very old man who looked right in the camera and said, “there’s always next year. But at my age, I don’t know how many next years I have left.”

That actually made me cry when I saw that.

As much as I love to rag on the Leafs, I really hope that’s not Steve Glynn someday.

KillerMillerTime

Jun 30, 2019
He looked like he was going to cry for a second there…

Sometime around 2007-ish I saw a documentary about the Chicago Cubs and their struggles. They talked extensively about 2003, and I vividly remember an interview with a very old man who looked right in the camera and said, “there’s always next year. But at my age, I don’t know how many next years I have left.”

That actually made me cry when I saw that.

As much as I love to rag on the Leafs, I really hope that’s not Steve Glynn someday.

There are several teams in the 4 Majors who have never won it all. At least the Leafs have.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad