OT: The Semi-Annual, Taste Optional Music Thread: Post Your Mid-Winter Blues Music

Peat

Jun 14, 2016
My fav Soulsavers albums are still the ones with Mark Lanegan, who's got similar amounts of drug damage. :laugh:

But yeah, Gahan is a great vocalist. Also Depeche Mode was an absolute blast to see live.

I should check out those albums. I only know this song with Lanegan, and it's an absolute banger.

I should also make a point of seeing DM before they die.

Reactions: HandshakeLine

Tender Rip

Wears long pants
Feb 12, 2007
Shanghai, China
I should also make a point of seeing DM before they die.

Oh man, I’ve seen them +10 times, surely. Given that the last occasion must have been more than 15 years ago (when I moved to Shanghai), I suddenly wonder how the boys look these days. Can’t quite see Gahan rock the shirtless “look at the tats on my back” look anymore.
And possibly the swan outfit for Gore is deemed problematic now also. He probably looks like a tall accountant.

I’m getting old… talked music with a new intern today who had never heard of Radiohead.

Reactions: Peat

Dipsy Doodle

Rent A Barn
May 28, 2006
Was listening to a post-punk mix on Spotify and heard this dreamy tune from '85:

Pink Industry's only album available on there (a compilation) was pretty great too actually.

Last edited:
Reactions: HandshakeLine

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad