Team name and jersey ideas

No Fun Shogun

34-38-61-10-13-15
May 1, 2011
Illinois
If you guys are the Yetis, I hope you ape what the Nats and Brewers do and have a mascot race. Have it be between various mascot versions of other crytpids, like Nessie vs the Mothman vs the Chupacabra vs... I don't know, something else.

Or, if Blizzard, partner up with DQ and have a various Blizzard cup mascots race. Oreo vs Reese's vs Heath vs M&M's.

rt

The Kinder, Gentler Version
May 13, 2004
A Rockwellian Pleasantville
Do we know of a rumored color scheme yet?
On 32T Pod a couple weeks ago, he told Friedman and Marek that he didn’t want an exact brand match between the Jazz and the NHL team. He said he didn’t want a Pittsburgh situation where all the teams all have to be black and gold. He said he’d prefer a “venn diagram” where there is some crossover that ties the mods together but not that they should be the same. He said that he was excited to bring back purple with the Jazz and mentioned purple could be that crossover. And he said mountains. With that fresh ice color or big sky blue.

So basically he described this:

IMG_0636.jpeg

Which is in the new throwback alternates he revived for the Jazz.

IMG_0635.jpeg

I got a little goofy and threw together a whole bunch of Jazz concepts that use some of those colors or variations of those colors to come up with some kind of a collage style vibe of what that could look like:

IMG_0772.jpeg

But those are just the incoherent ramblings of a madman.

kickback256

May 1, 2024
Utah
On 32T Pod a couple weeks ago, he told Friedman and Marek that he didn’t want an exact brand match between the Jazz and the NHL team. He said he didn’t want a Pittsburgh situation where all the teams all have to be black and gold. He said he’d prefer a “venn diagram” where there is some crossover that ties the mods together but not that they should be the same. He said that he was excited to bring back purple with the Jazz and mentioned purple could be that crossover. And he said mountains. With that fresh ice color or big sky blue.

View attachment 866041

View attachment 866043

I got a little goofy and threw together a whole bunch of Jazz concepts that use some of those colors or variations of those colors to come up with some kind of a collage style vibe of what that could look like:

View attachment 866044

I dunno about incoherent, I’m over here swooning at the colors. I always have been and will be a sucker for purple.

Reactions: Summer Rose

Esq

in terrorem
Sponsor
Feb 5, 2009
Village in the City

View attachment 866041

View attachment 866043

View attachment 866044

Would be great to have more purple in the league

Kai Yo T

Nov 27, 2006
Scottsdale, AZ
Ugh. I hate everything about the Jazz jersey and logo. I like purple, I like blue, but not those shades. And the mountains are boring IMO. I hope they don't cross over too much. Ugly jersey IMO. Boring and not very creative.

Edit: some of the mock ups have used the color scheme better though, so I'm sure it could be done in a way that I don't hate.

Last edited:

RABBIT

wasn’t gonna be a fan but Utalked me into it
Microsoft copilot.
This program gave me the coolest logo concept so far. The tusks housing the mountains while also being the shape for the elephant ears is rad AF. Crazy what AI can do. I think I would like it less cartoon-like but something along this is a good starting point. Reminds me of the Minnesota Wild logo in terms of creativity

IMG_3975.jpeg

Mosby

Salt Lake Bound
Feb 16, 2012
Toronto
I don't think you will see the logo look "mean". Not if part of the goal is to get kids to like it. But it won't be a teddy bear either. I think some kind of subtle logo.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad