Post-Game Talk: Team is Broken

• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) We may experience a temporary downtime. Thanks for the patience.
Status
Not open for further replies.

KW

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Mar 21, 2006
so when does the team kinda go back to their ways?
Playoffs?
a few games before it?

I get taking it easy and maybe some injuries undisclosed/sickness etc but losing for a whole ass month doesnt seem like a great plan.

Was kinda hopin for some actual playing with new lineups to see how theyd run, but just seems like shuffling along with no effort so i dunno, i guess theyre getting what they need from practice.
3-0 who cares

Reactions: Idiot Stick

batting1k

Mar 3, 2013
How come the dirty Panthers have never had a line brawl to start a game? Seems like that’d be no-brainer for a team as dirty as us?

ShootIt

Nov 8, 2008
so when does the team kinda go back to their ways?
Playoffs?
a few games before it?

I get taking it easy and maybe some injuries undisclosed/sickness etc but losing for a whole ass month doesnt seem like a great plan.

Was kinda hopin for some actual playing with new lineups to see how theyd run, but just seems like shuffling along with no effort so i dunno, i guess theyre getting what they need from practice.

Hopefully they get it together before the 13th

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad