Post-Game Talk: Team is Broken

Status
Not open for further replies.

Last Rat Standing

May 26, 2016
South Florida
I think Bob needs rest. I'd start Stolarz for every game with the exception of the Boston and Toronto game.

I'm not sure how it would even work in terms of call-ups/roster space etc. But could they even scratch Bob for a few games and call up Knight to back up Stolarz or even start a game or two and then send him back down for the AHL playoffs?

This isn't a jab at Bob whatsoever. Just want him fresh for the postseason

Reactions: Idiot Stick

Idiot Stick

Youre back on the case Bobrovsky!
Sponsor
Oct 22, 2023
You Got, Florida
I think Bob needs rest. I'd start Stolarz for every game with the exception of the Boston and Toronto game.

I'm not sure how it would even work in terms of call-ups/roster space etc. But could they even scratch Bob for a few games and call up Knight to back up Stolarz or even start a game or two and then send him back down for the AHL playoffs?

This isn't a jab at Bob whatsoever. Just want him fresh for the postseason
He had a bit of rest last season too when he got sick and Lyon took the reigns.
Dont see why not unless hes adamant hes fine.

Also any news on Katies bfs injury?

Great8Cam

Nov 2, 2008
He had a bit of rest last season too when he got sick and Lyon took the reigns.
Dont see why not unless hes adamant hes fine.

Also any news on Katies bfs injury?
Sudden case of crabs from Katie and an undisclosed STD as well.

I think the defensive unit played better in the third last night than they have in a while. They still have work to do to get back to where they were. They have to keep grinding.
Yes, because Kulishit was only on the ice for one shift at the very end of the game.

Bench him and let Bjornfot play the rest of the season games.

Gentle Man

09/12
Nov 15, 2011
Ontario, CA
I have a good feeling about this one
1712075902413.png

• Haha
Reactions: batting1k

ucanthanzalthetruth

#CatsAreCooked
Jul 13, 2013
the profile pic changes will continue until morale improves

man good thing the east sucks that we can go 2-7-1 and still be fighting for 1st
TBH I am kind of indifferent (probably rather face Tampa but they're pretty similar to Toronto). The big loss was not getting 1st in the East, getting to face Det, Wsh or Philly would have been such a huge advantage. Carolina and NYR both have such easy rounds I'm jealous.

Reactions: Idiot Stick

Gentle Man

09/12
Nov 15, 2011
Ontario, CA
TBH I am kind of indifferent (probably rather face Tampa but they're pretty similar to Toronto). The big loss was not getting 1st in the East, getting to face Det, Wsh or Philly would have been such a huge advantage. Carolina and NYR both have such easy rounds I'm jealous.
Easy is not Panthers hockey.

We have to make it as hard and difficult as it can be. Unless we are going through 4 200+ point teams, we dont want it

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad