Transfer: Summer Transfers and Rumors Discussion - Part II

cgf

FireBednarsSuccessor
Oct 15, 2010
w/ Renly's Peach
- Kicker is reporting that Bella Kotchap will be available for 10M this summer. No firm rumors yet, though Bayern, ManU, and Udinese have previously been linked to the big young german. Gladbach have been tied extensively to his CB partner Leitsch.

- Leipzig is meeting with Nkunku's agent to try & convince him to stay for another year. Bild & l'Equipe have reported that he wants to move this summer, but Leipzig are hoping that they can convince him to stay with their other planned investments in the club this summer.

- TM is claiming that Bensebaini will cost BVB 12-15M, not sure if that's their own reporting or they just weren't clear about citing their source.

- Gladbach have started getting connected to Furth's Jamie Leweling. I'd like that. Not sure he's ever a senior NTer, but he has that potential and, along with Raum, was a key player in their promotion campaign last year.

- Leverkusen are set to make a swoop for Shakhtar's Mykhaylo Mudryk.

- Mainz are reportedly poised to sign Ritsu Doan soon

- Hertha's late-2005-born Noel Aseko Nkili, is reportedly going to join Bayern's academy. Kid's a very highly rated midfielder in that age group.

- Though Augsburg remain favorites for Tom Krauß, Köln has emerged as another contender for the german U21 international.

- Marton Dardai has been getting linked to a ton of different teams lately. Hoffenheim, Leipzig, Dortmund, Frankfurt, & Wolfsburg, having been mentioned.

Last edited:

JeffreyLFC

Sep 29, 2017

Honestly not surprised. I fully expect PSG and Mbappe to have a gentleman agreement to sell him next summer. Win/Win. Mbappe stay one more year and PSG get some money back. Also they can try another run at the CL with Messi/Neymar.

Scandale du Jour

JordanStaal#1Fan
Mar 11, 2002
Asbestos, Qc
www.angelfire.com

Honestly not surprised. I fully expect PSG and Mbappe to have a gentleman agreement to sell him next summer. Win/Win. Mbappe stay one more year and PSG get some money back. Also they can try another run at the CL with Messi/Neymar.

Nah, f*** him if he re-signs with them. He chose PSG when he moved from Monaco and he is choosing them again. It is all fair, but time to move to other targets. It sucks, but it is what it is.

We take our resources and invest them somewhere else.

If that is the choice he is making, he can kiss Madrid goodbye. Flo said as much.

JeffreyLFC

Sep 29, 2017
Nah, f*** him if he re-signs with them. He chose PSG when he moved from Monaco and he is choosing them again. It is all fair, but time to move to other targets. It sucks, but it is what it is.

If that is the choice he is making, he can kiss Madrid goodbye. Flo said as much.
It's ok. Flo will still want a superstar.

The chances of Mbappe joining Barcelona next summer probably increased tenfold then.

Scandale du Jour

JordanStaal#1Fan
Mar 11, 2002
Asbestos, Qc
www.angelfire.com
It's ok. Flo will still want a superstar.

The chances of Mbappe joining Barcelona next summer probably increased tenfold then.
How will they pay the transfer fee and his wages? And why would he leave PSG for Barca? Barca is a more historical club, that's for sure, but I do not see them as attractive as PSG for Mbappé. I think only Real Madrid was. If he chose PSG over him, I think he will stay there long term... unless the Qataris really pull out. I just hope Flo is not stupid and does not pay an insane fee for him after the World Cup. We have money, but not f*** you money.

As for getting a superstar, maybe, maybe not. I think I would prefer to had Tchouanémi + a young 9 (who, no idea). That could be Haaland, but it seems like this ship as also sailed.

The thing that was awesome with Haaland and Mbappé was that they are so young that they fit perfectly with Camavinga, Valverde, Vini, Rodrygo and Militao.

luiginb

Aug 23, 2007
Barcelona

Yes please, I don't want to envision a future of Rodrygo - Mbappe - Vinicius running at Barcelona's defense.

Tony Romo

Sep 25, 2011
Apparently the report got shut down by Mbappe and his entourage according to Fabrizio.

Scandale du Jour

JordanStaal#1Fan
Mar 11, 2002
Asbestos, Qc
www.angelfire.com
@Evilo will probably disagree with me. But I think he wants Madrid, but PSG is offering more money. That's my read on it.

Saying that only means more money for his family.

Either from PSG or Real.

Yeah, maybe they are trying to get Madrid to up their offer. I mean, it would suck, but it is not my money and I cannot blame him for using the huge leverage he has.

Chimaera

same ol' Caps
Feb 4, 2004
La Plata, Maryland
I'm sure there's going to be some ridiculous stuff, both in the media and not before it's all done.

I don't blame him, at the end of the day, players should get whatever they can, but it's going to be family and people around him on the take as well.

Evilo

Mar 17, 2002
France
@Evilo will probably disagree with me. But I think he wants Madrid, but PSG is offering more money. That's my read on it.
I don't think it's about money. Real for a long time were the highest bidder in terms of money and he still didn't sign with them.
I think he feels he has unfinished business with PSG. It's his hometown team. But the instability (coaching, transfers, etc...) is costing.
I think Mbappe is really torn. He's not faking it.

les Habs

Sep 21, 2005
Wisconsin

Question is "if" it's true. So many rumors flying around. That said, were I a Madridista or supporter of any club in that position I'd feel the same. If you really want to play there then you'll take that opportunity. A lot of lesser paid players have done as much.

Reactions: Scandale du Jour

Gecklund

Jul 17, 2012
California
How will they pay the transfer fee and his wages? And why would he leave PSG for Barca? Barca is a more historical club, that's for sure, but I do not see them as attractive as PSG for Mbappé. I think only Real Madrid was. If he chose PSG over him, I think he will stay there long term... unless the Qataris really pull out. I just hope Flo is not stupid and does not pay an insane fee for him after the World Cup. We have money, but not f*** you money.

As for getting a superstar, maybe, maybe not. I think I would prefer to had Tchouanémi + a young 9 (who, no idea). That could be Haaland, but it seems like this ship as also sailed.

The thing that was awesome with Haaland and Mbappé was that they are so young that they fit perfectly with Camavinga, Valverde, Vini, Rodrygo and Militao.
Tchouanemi and Osimhen seems like it would fit perfectly with RM’s new core.

Reactions: Scandale du Jour

Evilo

Mar 17, 2002
France
Got him in a keeper league, or don't rate him and don't want a french club to sign him?
I rate him and I took him in my keeper league indeed. Would have prefered an EPL club so that FM rates him higher, but Buli will do.

Reactions: cgf

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad