Half-Assed GDT: STL CAR

Eldon Reid

Dec 13, 2018
I will say this Bolduc just keeps impressing me more and more each game.

I was really worried about him especially defensively but he has looked pretty good so far.

Reactions: Blueston

Blueston

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Dec 4, 2016
Houston, TX
2 things, who the f*** is that and what is he? I googled the name but all I got was some shit about Dylan mulvaney and from the pics, I don't think they're a hockey player.
he played for bu. they got eliminated last night and today we signed him. he was our 3rd round pick in 2020. big forward, skates well, not particularly skilled. hope would be he is next torpo.

Reactions: Xerloris

kimzey59

Aug 16, 2003
2 things, who the f*** is that and what is he? I googled the name but all I got was some shit about Dylan mulvaney and from the pics, I don't think they're a hockey player.
3rd round pick in 2020.
6'4" right shot center
Went the College route(Boston U),
Might be a decent 4th liner, but is clearly AHL bound for next year.

Davimir Tarablad

Sep 16, 2015
Ideally I would like a world where neither Schenn or Hayes are centering a line, Schenn to wing, Hayes can take faceoffs for his line and then get the hell off the ice.
I remember when Nashville would trot out Paul Gaustad to take the initial FO on their PPs, win it, then immediately skate off. Was one of the most annoying things to watch

Blueston

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Dec 4, 2016
Houston, TX
I remember when Nashville would trot out Paul Gaustad to take the initial FO on their PPs, win it, then immediately skate off. Was one of the most annoying things to watch
speaking of interesting faceoffs, did anyone see OT of det-pitt last night? crosby got kicked out of opening faceoff of OT, and then knowing that detroit would win it he jumped the draw from the wing center and won possession. pretty clever move.

Blanick

Winter is coming
Sep 20, 2011
St. Louis
apparently coyotes finally told their players tonight that they are moving. they have apparently been pretty pissed off that they had been kept in dark and had to read about it online.

Wonder if their will be trade request coming this summer? Maybe Keller wants to come home?:sarcasm:

Reactions: Blueston

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad