OT - NO POLITICS SIX MORE WEEKS OF WINTER

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kovi

Feb 11, 2007
Yeah. I will give you a million dollars to bring me a Harrison's large beef ex sauce with cheese and a pizza roll, lg fry.

Tell me when you're landing. good food has not made it to Arizona yet.

I'll settle for Supremes at half the price ;)

• Haha
Reactions: LSCII

shelbysdad

Nov 21, 2006
Red Hook, NY
Wow cars suck....

Last week the XTrek my son drives gets new brakes, rotor, calipers, alignment.......$2000

Then on the way home from visiting my daughter, hits a pothole (see my post above) . Hole in tire $200

Drop off the tire to be mounted on the rim.....quick trip to home depot.....come out, turn the key in my truck....nothing

Cant jump it, nothing happens

Had to have it towed, (covered) looking at new starter or ignition switch

Only indication is sometimes the key would stay in start position for a few seconds after starting....but it's one of those things you shrug off....

LSCII

Cup driven
Mar 1, 2002
Central MA
There are better roast beef sandwiches than Kelly's in pretty much any roast beef place on the north shore, but it's decent.

Kelly's is the GOAT of hot dogs. Their chicken fingers and honey mustard is also a delight, and they make a mean grilled cheese.
When I used to work in Peabody and then North Andover, the group of morons I worked with made it a point to try all the roast beef places. They were really all the same in terms of the roast beef. Where they varied were their sides.
Yeah. I will give you a million dollars to bring me a Harrison's large beef ex sauce with cheese and a pizza roll, lg fry.

Tell me when you're landing. good food has not made it to Arizona yet.

I'll settle for Supremes at half the price ;)
been to Harrison’s a million times. Loved that plce

Reactions: Kovi

LSCII

Cup driven
Mar 1, 2002
Central MA
After I discovered Palmas bakery I can't get subs anywhere else
I don’t know if I’ve been there. Where is it at? Btw, everyone in the Worcester area should be jealous because the steak and cheese truck turned store, Ziggy Bombs, is opening a second location in the center of my town.

Gonzothe7thDman

Jun 24, 2007
Central, Ma
I don’t know if I’ve been there. Where is it at? Btw, everyone in the Worcester area should be jealous because the steak and cheese truck turned store, Ziggy Bombs, is opening a second location in the center of my town.

Palma's Bakery · 3B Rice Square, Worcester, MA 01604

A year or so back we wanted to get away from the usual spots we did takeout from and branch out to smaller "hole in the wall" spots.

Palmas is one of those places we stumbled upon that blew me away and earned it's way off the bench and into the starting lineup. The bread for their subs is just so good.

Reactions: LSCII
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad