Serie A 2023-24 Season

bluesfan94

Jan 7, 2008
St. Louis
Was already either 2-0 or 3-0 by the time that happened tho ;)
1695482442910.png

S E P H

Cloud IX
Mar 5, 2010
Toruń, PL
There not the joke you want to make to a Napoli fan
I guess you're referring to the lack of success right? If that's the case, Juventus got in trouble last year for transfer fraud that happened in previous years. We honestly don't know how long this has been happening but I guess it has been a long time and randomly got found out last year. All their trophies and CL winns could be tainted if I was a fan of a Serie A club (I do have a soft spot for Fiorentina).

Reactions: N o o d l e s

N o o d l e s

Jul 17, 2010
South Shore
I guess you're referring to the lack of success right? If that's the case, Juventus got in trouble last year for transfer fraud that happened in previous years. We honestly don't know how long this has been happening but I guess it has been a long time and randomly got found out last year. All their trophies and CL winns could be tainted if I was a fan of a Serie A club (I do have a soft spot for Fiorentina).

It’s nice to see them down but in reality all that does is make you more mad the team you finished second to or lost out on CL spots to may have done it shadily.

Reactions: S E P H

JeffreyLFC

Sep 29, 2017
Have Napoli issued any apologies?....
I have no words, this is beyond pathetic...
See videos below:

gary69

Sep 22, 2004
Then and there
Okafor scores his first goal for Milan just before half-time as Cagliari keeper lets a shot loose.

They even manage to go ahead, as the ball goes in from Tomori's knee after a corner situation.

JeffreyLFC

Sep 29, 2017
Forget the video... Napoli has not even offered apologies nor have they explained what happened. How can you take that organisation seriously moving forward as one of their footballer?

gary69

Sep 22, 2004
Then and there
Inter threw away their advantage from the derby win by losing at home to Sassuolo. Berardi at his best with a nice curled winning shot.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad