GDT: SCP24 | RD2 | GM5 | Dallas Stars vs. Colorado Avalanche | 7:00PM CT | ESPN

Puck Luck 73

Dec 17, 2021
I might go far enough to say that Seguin single handedly lost that game for us. He was and has been a defensive liability in this series.

redbeardtx

Apr 7, 2014
Dallas, TX
I don't think we played that bad actually, but the 3rd and 4th goals Otter allowed were just absolutely weak as hell and unacceptable. Back breakers and we never recovered

Reactions: LT

roryjones

Oct 17, 2022
Big let down. Dallas needs to win more on home ice. I don’t see us taking all 3 games in Denver. Game 7 is the worst possible outcome for this. Up 3-1 you have to put them away.

Oettinger needs to have a massive game now. Game 5 was on him.

BeaverSports

Mar 3, 2004
I don't think we played that bad actually, but the 3rd and 4th goals Otter allowed were just absolutely weak as hell and unacceptable. Back breakers and we never recovered
I just can’t agree on those two goals. On the third, Lindell had to be much harder on Mittelstadt, even a bit of stick contact might have bought enough time. The fourth was clearly a nasty redirect off Harley’s stick.

When it comes down to it, we needed the power play to be more effective with the game on the line - simpler with pucks to the net - and we needed to defend a bit harder.

LT

XXXX - XXXX - XX__ - ____
Jul 23, 2010
Tough situation all around cause somehow now we've gotta beat them for the 3rd straight time on their home ice

Blowing that 1st game was so costly

Given the comebacks in both games 1 and 2, I think we were gonna split those no matter what.

I expected to split the road games as well.

Same kind of story as last round: if you told me before game 1 that we'd be up 3-2 going into game 6, I'd be pretty happy.

roryjones

Oct 17, 2022
The key is Dallas has to play their game. Avs played their style tonight. Can’t allow mackinnon and makar to control a game. PK has to be better as well.

Reactions: FirstRowUpperDeck

Johnny Tomala

Jan 24, 2017
I have work at 4:00 CET this week, so I can watch Game 7 if that happens. I've watched all games that Stars won in the series vs Vegas. Let's hope boys will close this one out without me watching.

Elysian

Emo Stars Fan
Dec 4, 2011
Norton, OH
Knew this would be a loss as soon as they showed Troy Aikman at the game :laugh: We always seem to lose when a Cowboys player (former or current) is shown.

Reactions: ck26

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad