Blue Jays Discussion: Save some runs for the other games, guys. (Jays score team record 28 runs in Friday night drubbing of Red Sox. Yes, that says 28. In one game)

• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) We may experience a temporary downtime. Thanks for the patience.
Status
Not open for further replies.

trellaine201

Feb 10, 2010
Left coast
In my opinion only and from what I have seen. If there serious about winning everything we need a top 3 pitcher and 2 reliable pitchers for the bullpen. A left handed bat is a bonus. Obtaining all that is a lot to ask.

stats1

Jul 22, 2022
Yeah to be honest I’m not expecting Atkins to annihilate the farm for a piece or pieces. I expect a guy like Happ, and maybe a couple of bullpen arms. If it took all that to get Castillo I can’t think what a trade for Ohtani or Soto would look like.

phillipmike

Oct 27, 2009
According to Baseball Trace Value, Castillo had a value of 42. Marte, Arroyo, Stoudt and Moore have a combined value of 63.

I’m fine with rentals. Give me Rodon, if he isn’t available, I’m happy with Syndergaard, Quintana or Eovaldi. Smyly isn’t a bad option. And Soto has value of 11 and Jimenez has value of 1. Could grab both those arms for Groshans or a package of Lopez, Van Eyk, Kloffenstein and Santos or Biggio+.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad