Online Series: Rings of Power season 2 (August 29)

beowulf

Not a nice guy.
Jan 29, 2005
Ottawa
I can only hope they right the ship.

About The Rings of Power Season 2: Sauron has returned. Cast out by Galadriel, without army or ally, the rising Dark Lord must now rely on his own cunning to rebuild his strength and oversee the creation of the Rings of Power, which will allow him to bind all the peoples of Middle-earth to his sinister will. Building on Season 1’s epic scope and ambition, Season 2 of Amazon’s The Lord of the Rings: The Rings of Power plunges even its most beloved and vulnerable characters into a rising tide of darkness, challenging each to find their place in a world that is increasingly on the brink of calamity. Elves and dwarves, orcs and men, wizards and Harfoots… as friendships are strained and kingdoms begin to fracture, the forces of good will struggle ever more valiantly to hold on to what matters to them most of all… each other.

Blender

Dec 2, 2009
Season 1 was messy so we'll see how this goes. If we're lucky, we'll get a major course correction like Wheel of Time season 2 was, if not the series will be dead.

Kevin27NYI

Aug 5, 2009
Hated season 1, I want to like this so I'll tune into season 2 if I have nothing else. More than likely I'll check to see what's being said about it and hopefully it's good so I feel more inclined to check it out.

hotcabbagesoup

why u guys want Celebrini, he played like a weenie
Feb 18, 2009
Reno, Nevada
Hated season 1, I want to like this so I'll tune into season 2 if I have nothing else. More than likely I'll check to see what's being said about it and hopefully it's good so I feel more inclined to check it out.

Well, I asked myself, what did I enjoy about that trailer? And I thought first, hmm, the costume design is pretty good. That's not enough. That's not gonna cut it, one cannot just watch a tv show foe the costume design. So I thought some more, hmm OK I liked Charlie Vicker's acting. Plus costume design....that wig he's wearing, he's like Clarke Kent!! That may be enough to make me watch some of the next season. Maybe. Maybe episode 1.

Reactions: Kevin27NYI

Osprey

Feb 18, 2005
Well, I asked myself, what did I enjoy about that trailer? And I thought first, hmm, the costume design is pretty good. That's not enough. That's not gonna cut it, one cannot just watch a tv show foe the costume design. So I thought some more, hmm OK I liked Charlie Vicker's acting. Plus costume design....that wig he's wearing, he's like Clarke Kent!! That may be enough to make me watch some of the next season. Maybe. Maybe episode 1.
If you want a good laugh, read through the comments on the trailer. They're filled with Sauron wig jokes and memes.

The Crypto Guy

Jun 26, 2017
Season one was horrible. At least this time they waited until House of the Dragon's season was over so people won't compare that masterpiece with this show again.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad