Post-Game Talk: Preds @ Avs 3/30 5pm The "back on the horse" edition.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Armourboy

Hey! You suck!
Jan 20, 2014
Shelbyville, TN
That's just so shocking. Especially considering how the media slobbers all over them.
Well and they have a fan or two I can tell that is going to be garbage to deal with in the playoffs if we meet them. One dude saying the Lauzon hit on Parise should have been called for boarding even though Parise didn't hit the boards.

Big kill! I guess you can call it that, even though we did allow one.

Get back to your game, Preds, come on!!
Giving up just one to them on that and keeping the lead is pretty big. That's a teams that could put 5 or 6 up during that time.

Feels a bit like the Hockey Gods were calling BS on that one too.

Reactions: Bringer of Jollity

Bringer of Jollity

Oct 20, 2011
Fontana, CA
Well and they have a fan or two I can tell that is going to be garbage to deal with in the playoffs if we meet them. One dude saying the Lauzon hit on Parise should have been called for boarding even though Parise didn't hit the boards.
I have more Avs on my ignore list than any other team. Don't remember them being all that bad before about 4 years ago either.

Armourboy

Hey! You suck!
Jan 20, 2014
Shelbyville, TN
I have more Avs on my ignore list than any other team. Don't remember them being all that bad before about 4 years ago either.
Most of mine seem to be Ducks fans. Av's have some really good posters but I guess every fan base has those guys that are just horrible.

This brings up something I need some education on. I assume in that situation if we last touched it then it would be a goal but if the Avs tip it then it wouldn’t be. Is that true?
It would have been a goal because the Av's never gained possession to whistle the play dead.

Bringer of Jollity

Oct 20, 2011
Fontana, CA
Most of mine seem to be Ducks fans. Av's have some really good posters but I guess every fan base has those guys that are just horrible.
Mixture of us bouncing their team nearly every year in the golden years of the GetzPerry era and their announcers REALLY disliked some of our guys (Hayward would incessantly complain about Ekholm's stickwork).

sparkle twin

Jul 31, 2002
Smashville, TN
This brings up something I need some education on. I assume in that situation if we last touched it then it would be a goal but if the Avs tip it then it wouldn’t be. Is that true?
I think it would count because they wouldn't have actually had possession to warrant a stoppage.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad