Poll: Do you want Boston or Toronto to win?

Who are you rooting for?

• Boston

Votes: 266 78.2%
  • Toronto

Votes: 74 21.8%

• Total voters

Supersonic

May 27, 2013
Ontario
Also checking in from Southern Ontario, Leafs country

I view this as a simultaneous win/win and lose/lose

Whoever wins I hope gets bounced in round 2 and everything will be right in the world.

Estimated_Prophet

Mar 28, 2003
What about neighbors that do this ... bet you @Habs10Habs knows these sad saps!

bxWl2zu.jpg

I make instant and likely very accurate judgments on their IQ and taste in movies, music food, and their belief systems and tolerance of anything that does not look or sound like themselves. Basically MLGA, Make Leafs Great Again......

Considering the moron who named the team was unaware that the plural of Leaf is Leaves......it could be said about their current base; The "Leafs" have not fallen far from the tree :laugh:

Last edited:

Deebs

There's no easy way out
Feb 5, 2014
When it comes to these two teams....I root for the Canadian squad

The Real Timo

Jun 18, 2019
LEafs are a lot better suited for playoffs this year. I am afraid they will go far.

Nice.

Can we get a live thread?

• Haha
Reactions: Habs

Rozz

Jun 23, 2012
Niagara Falls, Ont.
I living in Niagara falls, so very close to leaf land... while there is more of a split of Hab fans vs leaf fans here than right in Toronto... leaf fans are insufferably loud and irritating... my brother being one (ew)...

all the bars/ restaurants cater to the leaf fans this (very short)time of year... actually had a venue cancel a gig tonight because "it's the leafs first playoff game" ... so f*** the leafs lol f*** bruins too... but f*** the leafs WAAAAAAYYYYYYY MORE!

pepperMonkey

Aug 2, 2005
Toronto
I'm sorry...The Toronto media and fans may be annoying but I recall too many playoffs against the Bruins over the decades. Do we not remember the series and crap that Lucic pulled? Sorry, I still believe the Bruins are our biggest rivals vs the Leafs. Leafs over the Bruins every day.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad