McGees

Jun 15, 2016
Woll gonna get the start in game 5.
aka panic mode.

200w.gif

sampollock

Jun 7, 2008
in my home

The HNIC broadcast has the merit of being progressive.

You’ve got Jenn and her Sasquatch feet.

Horseface Ron and his jeggings.

And now Kelly “Rudy”.

No need to try and be entertaining.

:sarcasm:

big Jen is no where to be found must have been banned from her dresses and her size 15 feet

• Haha
Reactions: Runner77

waitin425

Jan 10, 2009
Canada

You’ve got Jenn and her Sasquatch feet.

And now Kelly “Rudy”.

I caught Jenn doing colour for one of the other series. It was atrocious.

McGees

Jun 15, 2016

You’ve got Jenn and her Sasquatch vibes.

And now Kelly “Rudy”.

I know I'm going against the grain and most people love Biz but he annoys me personally (maybe because he's a Leaf homer) - That loudest guy in the room energy is not my vibe.
Sportsnet does need to o better tho, there a few gems in smaller roles between them and TSN they should recognize and give the platform to.

Runner77

Sponsor
Jun 24, 2012
I know I'm going against the grain and most people love Biz but he annoys me personally (maybe because he's a Leaf homer) - That loudest guy in the room energy is not my vibe.
Sportsnet does need to o better tho, there a few gems in smaller roles between them and TSN they should recognize and give the platform to.
At this point, I’ll watch anyone, loud or not, over the top WWE personality/ banter to boot, who is not a Leaf shill.

I cannot stand how the whole lot of TSN and SN talking heads are bending over backwards for all things Leafs. We do not have a real national hockey broadcaster in Canada, so bring on the competition.

McGees

Jun 15, 2016
At this point, I’ll watch anyone, loud or not, over the top WWE personality/ banter to boot, who is not a Leaf shill.

I cannot stand how the whole lot of TSN and SN talking heads are bending over backwards for all things Leafs. We do not have a real national hockey broadcaster in Canada, so bring on the competition.
He IS a ride or die Leaf fan tho lol - his whole twitter is Papi this, Leafs that...:rolleyes:

Who's the bearded lady Rosehill is talking to ?

Rosehill is giving drunken wife abuser energy here.

Last edited:

Runner77

Sponsor
Jun 24, 2012
He IS a ride or die Leaf fan tho lol - his whole twitter is Papi this, Leafs that...:rolleyes:

Rosehill is giving drunken wife abuser energy here.
What does Rosehill have to do with TNT — he doesn’t work for them as far as I can tell. My sole contention was how TNT are not Leaf shills like HNIC are and thus their antics don’t bother me too much.

Last edited:

morhilane

Feb 28, 2021
yeah, Rod’s contract is up.
I always saw Rod as married to the Canes.

He was assistant coach for 7 years before becoming HC. And he's been HC for 6 years now. And before being assistant coach, he was director of player development for a year. And before that, he played for the team for 10 years.

That's 24 years...

Reactions: Habs10Habs

McGees

Jun 15, 2016
What does Rosehill have to do with TNT — he doesn’t work for them as far as I can tell. My sole contention was how TNT are not Leaf shills like HNIC are and thus their antics don’t bother me too much.
my posts got combined. No Biz is a Leaf fanboi is all I was saying

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad