OT:Who's you favorite Isle's Prospect ? What if .....?

scott99

May 13, 2005
I know this will probably be shoved into the Isles Prospect Thread, BUT, I have another reason for starting this seperate thread. I know a lot of fans have their favorite prospects, Mine are Strome and Niederreiter. My question for you is, would you be upset if someone else made it big instead of your favorite prospect ?

For instance, like I said, I'm a big Strome fan and a big Niederreiter fan, BUT, I'm a bigger Islander's fan, so if Brock Nelson made it big instead of Ryan Strome, or John Persson mad it big instead of Nino Niederreiter, I wouldn't be terribly upset. Of course, I'm hoping all of the prospects make it big and root for them all.

Who's your favorites ? And would you be upset if someone else made it big instead of them ?

Reactions: Svengoolie

SI90

Jul 25, 2011
StrongIsland
As long as some of these boys pan out I will be happy.

Im a big Strome,Griff, and Kabanov fan; but then again I love and support most of our prospects.

BillD

Feb 12, 2004
Lovin' Brock Nelson.

After that Sundstrom, Ullstrom, Persson, Kabanov, Nilsson.
Not those still in junior or college.

Quicklime

Sep 25, 2006
Denver, CO
Nelson, Cizikas & Strome as far as forwards go...Mayfield, Reinhart & Pedan on the blueline, and I like both Nilsson and Poulin as I think they'll make a good duo down the road.

If Nino or Kabanov or deHaan became better players, I wouldn't mind a bit as I feel the team just has quality and/or depth about to bust through on every position.

CREW99AW

Mar 12, 2002
I'm really rooting for Nino, Cal De Haan and Kabanov. Probably because I've been in so many arguments with other fans about them ;)

If other NYI prospects outproduce them and take the open roster spots, I wouldn't complain.I want the isles to become a dominate team and win another cup in the new few yrs.

The Underboss

Dec 20, 2006
Florida
scott99;56647685[B said:
]I know this will probably be shoved into the Isles Prospect Thread,[/B] BUT, I have another reason for starting this seperate thread. I know a lot of fans have their favorite prospects, Mine are Strome and Niederreiter. My question for you is, would you be upset if someone else made it big instead of your favorite prospect ?

For instance, like I said, I'm a big Strome fan and a big Niederreiter fan, BUT, I'm a bigger Islander's fan, so if Brock Nelson made it big instead of Ryan Strome, or John Persson mad it big instead of Nino Niederreiter, I wouldn't be terribly upset. Of course, I'm hoping all of the prospects make it big and root for them all.

Who's your favorites ? And would you be upset if someone else made it big instead of them ?

We can keep it separate.

rikker

Jun 6, 2003
Visit site
i like alot of our prospects, so it's hard to pick. buuuut.... i will.

for forward, i think Czikas will surprise/overachieve. kinda like a Peca/M. Fisher type...

for defence, i think Pelech will surprise/overachieve. Suter like numbers...

i will go with Nilsson in net.

NYI78

Jan 29, 2009
Milford CT
I know this will probably be shoved into the Isles Prospect Thread, BUT, I have another reason for starting this seperate thread. I know a lot of fans have their favorite prospects, Mine are Strome and Niederreiter. My question for you is, would you be upset if someone else made it big instead of your favorite prospect ?

whoever produces i'm a fan of..i could give a rats ass if a 7th round pick becomes more of a star player than a first rounder..i could care less..with that being said my favorite prospect is Anders Nilsson

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad