britdevil

Tea with milk...
Feb 15, 2007
UK
Hoping for a canes 7ot win tonight.
mr-bean-thumbs-up.gif

JimEIV

Feb 19, 2003
So we can all just admit my sociopath strategy is moving closer and closer to mainstream status?

“People don’t want to say it. But part of the playoffs is trying to hurt every player on the other team,” Marchand said. “The more guys you take out, the more advantage your team has. People don’t say that. But that’s just a fact of the game. So every time you step on the ice, someone’s trying to hurt someone. That’s just how it goes in the playoffs."

" That's why you rarely see teams that are small and skilled go far. Because they get hurt"

That hit home.

Reactions: RNCDevil

Bleedred

Travis Green BLOWS! Bring back Nasreddine!
Sponsor
May 1, 2011
Carolina are a joke at finishing, but I think we already knew that. I don't even know how many of these 7 shots have been halfway threatening tonight.

Sometimes it feels like these guys can't even finish after the end of 20 years of celibacy.

MadDevil

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 10, 2007
Bismarck, ND
There is no way the league lets the rags lose tonight just to get game 7 revenue. If they let that happen there is a chance Carolina overcomes the favorable officiating in game 7 and knocks the rags out. I just can't see the league taking that chance.
I saw somebody posted on Twitter that the Rangers are 6-0 this season with tonight's officials...

2fe138b98c283623fcd2b6f3094c3735.jpg

guitarguyvic

Mar 31, 2010
There is no way the league lets the rags lose tonight just to get game 7 revenue. If they let that happen there is a chance Carolina overcomes the favorable officiating in game 7 and knocks the rags out. I just can't see the league taking that chance.
There’s no way you actually believe all this conspiratorial stuff right? The rangers have one cup in 80 years, and never live up to their hype.

Bleedred

Travis Green BLOWS! Bring back Nasreddine!
Sponsor
May 1, 2011
Andersen stinks. Slipped on a banana peel again.

Garbage goal against once again

STEAL A f***IN GAME YOU OLD AND RICKETY WASHED UP SACK OF INJURY CASE SHIT!

Shesterkin has stolen some.

That's at least the second goal he allowed after a slipping on an invisible banana peel in this series. Or maybe that was last series? It's at least the second time these playoffs.

Reactions: Dialamo

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad