OOT Scoreboard 2023-24 playoffs

Bleedred

Travis Green BLOWS! Bring back Nasreddine!
Sponsor
May 1, 2011
I don’t think this goal is coming back. I hope it does.

Maybe it will.

Bleedred

Sponsor
May 1, 2011
Bob totally misplayed that one IMO.

No interference.

God forbid he steal a f***in game these playoffs.

I know it’s the Bruins and you don’t really have to steal games against them because they’re not any good, but he hasn’t been anything worth bragging about in either round.

DVision44

Nov 30, 2017
Basically the league said we screwed up last time so now we have to stick with it... I'd be crashing the net every chance I get...

ndkjr70

Jan 30, 2023
Bob totally misplayed that one IMO.

No interference.

God forbid he steal a f***in game these playoffs.

I know it’s the Bruins and you don’t really have to steal games against them because they’re not any good, but he hasn’t been anything worth bragging about in either round.
if you fall in love with someone and then they tell you that they’re a goalie do you scream and stand up and leave immediately or do you excuse yourself politely and text them that you never want to speak with them again?

Bleedred

Sponsor
May 1, 2011
if you fall in love with someone and then they tell you that they’re a goalie do you scream and stand up and leave immediately or do you excuse yourself politely and text them that you never want to speak with them again?
It’s completely fair to call out Bobrovsky for these playoffs. He’s been no Skinner, but he’s just as a close to Skinner as he is to Swayman or Shesterkin.

Guy has been the inferior goalie both rounds.

Behind a vastly superior team than Vasilevskiy and Swayman have played behind.

That’s actually the second best kept secret in hockey right now. The first is that the Bruins aren’t good.

Second is that Bobrovsky has been outplayed by Vasilevskiy (despite going out in 5 games) and Swayman this round.

Get ready for the Rangers to beat them next round if this is the Bobrovsky that shows up for them.

njdevils1982

Hell Toupée!!!
Sep 8, 2006
North of Toronto
It’s completely fair to call out Bobrovsky for these playoffs. He’s been no Skinner, but he’s just as a close to Skinner as he is to Swayman or Shesterkin.

Guy has been the inferior goalie both rounds.

Behind a vastly superior team than Vasilevskiy and Swayman have played behind.

That’s actually the second best kept secret in hockey right now. The first is that the Bruins aren’t good.

Second is that Bobrovsky has been outplayed by Vasilevskiy (despite going out in 5 games) and Swayman this round.

Get ready for the Rangers to beat them next round if this is the Bobrovsky that shows up for them.

cant beat bob next round when he's golfing...unless you're on the links with him

• Haha
Reactions: Bleedred

Bleedred

Sponsor
May 1, 2011
The Bruins are going nowhere

Knock this mediocre team out tonight

Bleedred

Sponsor
May 1, 2011
I hate to get all DD over here, but if the Panthers don't win tonight I don't like their chances against the Rangers.

They've let this mediocre team hang around too long. They continuously can't finish to the rate they're supposed to under coach four eyes. Laviolette is better than him.

And Bobrovsky hasn't stolen a game all playoffs and got outplayed by goalies on even worse teams than the Rangers.

Reactions: My3Sons

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad