Post-Game Talk: Oilers with the reverse orca card

dustrock

Too Legit To Quit
Sep 22, 2008
"did you ever think you might not get a playoff game in your career?"

What kind of question is that? Spector is more than ready to fill in Matheson's shoes.
Man don't diss Matheson. I know he went Grandpa Simpson in his last several years but he was solid for years. Has 10x the pedigree Nark Spectator

Reactions: McDoused and oobga

oobga

Tier 2 Fan
Aug 1, 2003
Man don't diss Matheson. I know he went Grandpa Simpson in his last several years but he was solid for years. Has 10x the pedigree Nark Spectator

Yes sorry, Marc is ready to fill in the shoes of that last 2 years version of Matheson :) Only Spector can probably do that and degrade himself into something extra horrible over the next couple decades still.

Drivesaitl

Finding Hyman
Oct 8, 2017
Canuck hunting
I watched the ESPN stream and have watched theirs or TNT's whenever possible. So much less biased and so much better than the constant Canucks love in over on Sportsnet.
I liked the call. Actually gave credit to Kane and Drai as should be the case. perfect German engineering, Drai with the precision pass to Booch from Wayne Gretzkys office. Thats more like it.

Snet: "oh the Oilers scored the winner, disappointment...

oobga

Tier 2 Fan
Aug 1, 2003
Whenever I take a moment to fully appreciate the Bouch, I can't help but remember we bridged him because our GM is terrible.

bruce-boudreau-darn.gif

Holland's final gift, as he is out relaxing in retirement with his $25M bonus from Katz, isn't 3M cap hit of Brown. It's the Bouch extension.

Drivesaitl

Finding Hyman
Oct 8, 2017
Canuck hunting
Awww a scab is forming on Hughes face from when McDavid popped his pimple.

Credit @Drivesaitl for the pimple joke.
Hughes should thank him for popping that ugly boil. It was like a blob taking over his face. The Oilers should try to remove those other ugly things from his face. Size of quarters. Can't afford acme treatment with his salary?

North Cole

♧ Lem
Jan 22, 2017
Was driving on the 401 for three hours, just caught the highlights. How did Picard do? Above 0.900 seems good.

Lmao Brock Bouncer strikes again, f*** I thought LA was a luckshow. These clowns shit gold...every game they score like its NHL 25 physics.

Looks like an insane end to the game. Canucks souls snatched in the dying minutes.

Also, as predicted: Bouch bounce back game
GDT: - WCSF | IV | "Make It So" | Oilers vs. Canucks | 4.14.24 | 7:30PM | SN/CBC

TheNumber4

Nov 11, 2011
Pretty cool that we finally won a DOPS gamesmanship battle. Juulsen in and Soucy out hurt the Nucks tonight. If we take the bumps to make the Nucks pay, not the worst result. Still got plenty of revenge in tonight and more will be to come. Soucy’s cross check will not be forgotten when he’s back in the line up. Our boys play for eachother and protect eachother.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad