Post-Game Talk: Oilers with the reverse orca card

Drivesaitl

Finding Hyman
Oct 8, 2017
Canuck hunting
Miller looked like a broken man in the presser too. With his personality it won’t take much for him to flip his lid and go full stupid.
He's wound really tight. Been on teams with guys like that before. Just as likely to spew wrath at own team than the opponents. Miller has been really good in playoffs but the frustration really building. It was great when after he flubbed the shot the Oilers just started crashing into him. That started the melee and it was a good read. its what you want to do to Miller, piss him off.

TheNumber4

Nov 11, 2011
He's wound really tight. Been on teams with guys like that before. Just as likely to spew wrath at own team than the opponents. Miller has been really good in playoffs but the frustration really building. It was great when after he flubbed the shot the Oilers just started crashing into him. That started the melee and it was a good read. its what you want to do to Miller, piss him off.
Yeh for sure. And i could totally see the Milller experiment blowing up when the Nucks have their Kraken-like fall from grace next year, will be hilarious.

Sra1974

Oct 8, 2019
Just got back from the game, what a wild ride. Oilers were good but man the canucks just do not fold up and give up. They don’t open up and give up chances they just put pressure on for as long as they can.

Th big guns got it done even though thye both contributed to the goals against. The other 2 lines are just awful though and this is a big, big issue. Perry brings nothing redeeming to the game that I can observe at this point.

Lay Z Boy GM

Sep 8, 2010
Vancouver
Oilers showing their composure. The playoff experience is paying off. Stick with it, it’s not over until it’s over. Never think you’ve won before it’s over and never admit defeat until it’s over.

This team still has hiccups, I pray they win this series and stay alive and keep improving bit by bit. It’s a long road to the Cup

McTonyBrar

Apr 2, 2018
GREAT WIN GUYS!!!! Massive game by Pickard and the whole team. WE played great defensively and even Nurse was good with Vinny. Canucks goals were so lucky but Bouchard with another great game winning goal. The kid is turning into a #1 Dman.

Come at me if I am wrong

oil Leaks

The Ultimate Decoy
Jul 5, 2011
giphy.gif

dustrock

Too Legit To Quit
Sep 22, 2008
I don't like to talk shit about opposing players until the series is done. If you're talking about Zadorov, he's doing his job.

Ditto Tocchet.

Let these bitches hang themselves

OfCorsiDid

54 goals? Must've been the money!
Mar 20, 2017
Toronto, ON
JT Miller screaming at Bozo becuase he didn't come into the scrum and help was classic. Reminds you that the Nucks can unravel quick and have before. That was the play where Perry barred entry with his stick and Bozo just stood there. Miller was incensed, at his own player. lol

Miller is a good player but shortcircuits when he gets too much adrenaline flowing. You have a guy like that on the bench and you want to tell to f*** himself.

After this clip I don't blame Miller for getting pissed. Kane and Nurse just bullying a guy like it's 5th grade all over again.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad