Post-Game Talk: Oilers with the reverse orca card

Pavel10

Nov 10, 2023
I think he's great. Tremendous skater, excellent puck control, passing, quarterbacking the powerplay. He's a essentially a smaller better skating Bouchard.
Oh I agree amazing skater I've seen that this series and he can carry the puck out of their zone. But that's about all I've seen.

So many fans insist it's not even debatable if he's the best dman in the league. I just haven't seen it this series. Their powerplay hasn't been that impressive as we saw tonight.

Actually most impressed with Miller (who has a very tough job), Zadorov, boeser and of course hasek.

Last edited:

Drivesaitl

Finding Hyman
Oct 8, 2017
Canuck hunting
Yup, this was not going to end well in overtime.
Either for everybodies blood pressure or for the Oilers. I honestly don't think they have the right nerves for that situation. Its why all game I was saying we need more score margin, finish some damn friggen plays and stop overplaying and overpassing.

even said the KISS approach of Garland and Boeser so key to that team. They get a chance they shoot at best possible angle. They do it everytime. Oilers be passing the puck endlessly instead turning it over. Was a joke that at one point sog were 18-15 only slight margin, and we'd controlled vast majority of the play. When we had free looks not shooting, but then we'd shoot into blocks constantly when it was covered. drove me nuts.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad