GNl7UZWWMAIBai0
too much soy

thanks

Drivesaitl

Finding Hyman
Oct 8, 2017
Canuck hunting
Seems we lose every key faceoff in big moments and it bites them
Remember I was saying Mcd was nervous tonight? He was the whole game. But both Mcd and Drai were bad in those GA sequences. They just have to be better on those. Thought it was a suspect own zone game for them in third period. you hate to say it but I saw some not panic, but tentative play rather than agressively pressuring pucks out. you have to do that against the Canucks. Pressure at the line because everything they generate comes from there.

TheNumber4

Nov 11, 2011
Bouchard is a big game player making big plays in big moments. Only the very beginning of his story so far. This kids the real deal. So f***in proud of these playoffs. I was PISSED at the beginning of the year when it seemed he would never figure out the defensive end. But he’s been great back there too to go along with his ELITE offence.

tiger_80

Apr 11, 2007
I don't watch Canuck games but not sure why everyone is so high on Quinn Hughes. I agree he's got amazing skating ability but that seems about it.

I have no idea why more of our forwards haven't pasted him. He was basically crying after the mcdavid high stick while mcdavid after his cross check was joking it's part of the game.

Bouchard has completely outplayed him these playoffs. Anyone who watch more Nuck games full me in on what's all the hype?
I think he's great. Tremendous skater, excellent puck control, passing, quarterbacking the powerplay. He's a essentially a smaller better skating Bouchard.

CupofOil

Knob Flavored Coffey
Aug 20, 2009
NYC
If they are serious about winning they will do this.
They have to, there's no room for "feelings" in this. You want to win you need to play the best players or in this case sit the worse ones. I'm not sure how much more of a sample size Knoblauch needs to make this decision. Didn't bite them tonight but Ceci tried his hardest, nice guy so it sucks that he's not better but he's a struggle and it needs to be addressed.

McSomnii

why u no change oil
Nov 3, 2012
Little Houston, AB
Once the Canucks tied it, I was incredibly tempted to just turn the stream and radio off; glad I stuck around, even though this game was once again closer than it should have been.

I'm not all that bullish on either Stecher or Broberg, but watching Ceci flounder yet again has me wondering if he should spend the next game watching from the press box.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad