Post-Game Talk: Oilers with the reverse orca card

oobga

Tier 2 Fan
Aug 1, 2003
Can we talk about how lucky the Canucks have been? Oilers have dominated 80 percent of the play. They have gotten alll the luck

Yeah. As soon as they need a goal late the deflections just come at will. All season just endless luck in their favour. Tocchet must be doing some dark magic. Hope he runs out of sacrifices for next season.

jesusbuiltmyhotrod

Feb 27, 2021
He did make a great pass on the first goal. The Oilers are leaning too heavily on McDavid and Draisaitl. At least RNH and Kane contributed today. Would be good if at least Foegele, Perry and Mcleod chipped an odd goal here or there.
We still need more from the depth no doubt

Reactions: McDoused

tiger_80

Apr 11, 2007
Say what you want, evander f***ing kane won us this game on that one hit on hronek alone
The Nucks looked dejected at the end. They thought they turned it around and got scored on in the final seconds. Game 4 is also quite strategic. If the Oilers win the next one, they will be firmly in the driving seat when they get back to Edmonton.

Morpheus

nuckin’ futz
Sponsor
Jun 26, 2007
Oak Island - Lot #32
IMG_4911.jpeg

Drivesaitl

Finding Hyman
Oct 8, 2017
Canuck hunting
Remember all the posters who wanted Bouchard gone at the beginning of the year??

Pickard was exactly what this team needed. Just make the saves you need to and make sure the team isn’t down 1-0 in the first 5 shots against
Yeah. 500X this season posters slammed me saying theres no way Pickard can be the guy, take your head out of your ass, Skinner is starter, Pickard has never been yada yada.

Course not one of those posters will admit who has been the better goalies and who was again tonight with season basically on the line. Should be Pickards net rest of series. How can it not be?

If McDrai are not ridiculously bad in coverage in third period Pickard gets a shutout. Both McD and Drai were weak on the respective Nucks goals. That has to stop. Stop being tentative, get pucks out, force pucks out, win one more play.

Pavel10

Nov 10, 2023
I don't watch Canuck games but not sure why everyone is so high on Quinn Hughes. I agree he's got amazing skating ability but that seems about it.

I have no idea why more of our forwards haven't pasted him. He was basically crying after the mcdavid high stick while mcdavid after his cross check was joking it's part of the game.

Bouchard has completely outplayed him these playoffs. Anyone who watch more Nuck games full me in on what's all the hype?

TheNumber4

Nov 11, 2011
Knoblach is a hero. Full credit for putting Pickard in net, also for putting Holloway in the top six. Finally a coach who has a clue!
He has an amazing read of the game and players. Been pressing the right buttons all year. He also wasn’t taking any shit when media were questioning if he was coaching the team to be soft, he knew exactly what he was doing.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad