Confirmed Signing with Link: [NYI] F Maxim Tsyplakov signs ELC with the Islanders (1 year, $950k)

Taswell

Oct 4, 2017
Couple of teams were seemingly interested, Montreal being the one I heard the most. 🤷Can't hurt to give em a shot.

Reactions: periferal

miscs75

Jul 2, 2014
I'm curious to see how Roy uses him next year. He'd be a solid fit on either of the top 2 lines.

miscs75

Jul 2, 2014
That’s a little high expectations. Not saying he can’t but he’s a safer bet to be a bottom 6.
I just want as many options as possible so we don't start the season like we did last year with Barzal suffering with his RW.

Reactions: SI90

japhi

Jul 7, 2014
Montreal could’ve been working on bringing Michkov over right about now
More likely working on a trade to move him to the one team he wants to go to, because he won't come to MTL.

Osprey

Feb 18, 2005
Tsyplakov. Now that's a name that I haven't heard in a long time. I thought that he might be Vladimir's son, but I can't find anything to corroborate that, so I guess that they're unrelated.

miscs75

Jul 2, 2014
Tsyplakov. Now that's a name that I haven't heard in a long time. I thought that he might be Vladimir's son, but I can't find anything to corroborate that, so I guess that they're unrelated.
I’m glad I’m not the only one who thought that one. No relation to Vladimir but a Viktor is his grandfather. Elite Prospects has his grandfather playing in Russia from the 50s-70s.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad