NHL Mega-Mock Draft Reboot - Discussion / Draft Thread – SUPER PEJORATIVE BEDARDED PHASE TWENTY-SIX!

Status
Not open for further replies.

BernieParent

In misery of redwings of suckage for a long time
Mar 13, 2009
Chasm of Sar (north of Montreal, Qc)
Sorry for delay. Had a shitty day that only got worse overnight.

I went over to my brother's house to celebrate my step-mom's birthday and after that was over I rushed home to catch the Rams game. Shortly before kickoff my mom texted us that our aunt had passed away. She has been in hospice for months and fighting numerous cancers for years so we knew it was coming and it's a bit of mercy towards her and my mom who looked after her.

I proceeded to watch the game with hope in my eyes and it admittedly was a very good game just with a bad result for me. The game ended sometime around 11PM and I fell asleep around 11:30.

Fast forward to 1:00AM and I wake up to Thatcher Venmo screaming so I go in his bedroom to find that he's covered in his own vomit. He would go on to throw up several more times over the night but he did it like a champ so i'm very proud of him.

I'm running on empty with all that happening and then something else that i'll get into at some other time on here.

With all of that said, while he is not Thatcher Venmo's favorite player, we're proud to select as our first future head of phase twenty six...

Will Smith (with a caveat that if the courts rule that Jojo could not actually take Bedard we select him instead) History will remember this.

@Striiker have at it. I apologize for the delay.
I'm so sorry to hear, HC. Baby vomit is such a joy to deal with, both with the actual clean-up and figuring out the cause.

Strawberry Fields

12x Calder Cup Champs
Sep 29, 2017
Central PA
Futurehead 1

Zach Benson

w640xh480_GettyImages-1752862686.jpg

@BiggE

BiggE

SELL THE DAMN TEAM
Jan 4, 2019
Somewhere, FL
Again, really??
IMG_4192.gif

Yeah, ok. So the official bar of the Methgators is, well if it was up to me, there was this great little hole in the wall in Bangkok, where me, Tim McCarver and 2 teenage ladyboys were trying to chug shots of vodka while trying to avoid getting a good stiff one right in the
IMG_3545.gif

But I digress. The official hangout bar of the Jacksonville Methgators is Rick’s from Casablanca!

Oh, and @pit , of all the gin joints in all the world, this is the one you need to make a pick and get blackout drunk in

Magua

Entirely Palatable Product
Apr 25, 2016
Huron of the Lakes
After my top 6 guys in the class -- all taken -- I could go in many directions. Can I trade down? No? Okay, then I'm feeling this one.

The Honolulu Ghibli select as our Futurehead......Gabe Perreault

The leading point getter at Boston College and non-stat padding medal round hero at the WJC. What a guy. Just not good enough for 22nd overall on Earth Prime.

@DancingPanther -- fetch the warmest of linens and make the bestest of picks, my bröther!

DancingPanther

Foundational Titan
Sponsor
Jun 19, 2018
I cannot begin to describe how much I don't care about sports fandom right now, so I'm saving this stupid hockey shit for last. I couldn't name more than 5 players in this draft. Hockey is stupid, sports are stupid, the world is stupid, work is stupid. You people rule, and so do my dogs. I'd like to thank Girl for again helping me with category selections.

I will start off with the obvious. Somehow, a few weeks ago when the free DLC came out, I realized I have not laid claim to what I believe now is the deepest character in video game history.

The Plats are tremendously proud to select a wise, loyal, loving, father and friend as our team commando. Introducing Greek God of War and Norse God of Hope: Kratos

@Chuck Downie

Last edited:

Captain Dave Poulin

Imaginary Cat
Apr 30, 2015
Tokyo, JP
This NFL season proved once again that the offseason is more interesting than the disgusting shit that happens in the games.

pDj5kaI.gif

We start the day with @Chuck Downie on the clock, @mja on deck, @GKJ on the lido deck, and BigToe on the lido afterdeck.

Meh, I don't know. Sports are f***ing stupid. You know they are stupid when yours truly doesn't even notice when his "favorite" team beats the f***ing Blues. The genie is out of the bottle, and the genie is caked in shit.

mja

Everything was beautiful, and nothing hurt
Jan 7, 2005
Lucy the Elephant's Belly
Team Futurehead #1

All the guys I know anything about are already off the board, so the NJFZ are going to fall back on the tried and true strategy of taking a Finn in recognition of Team Owner Sami Kapanen's heritage. Well, this guy is only half-Finn, and he was born, raised, plays in and plays for Sweden, but still!

Sandin-Pellikka_Axel_130_PLAY_medium.png

Axel Sandin Pellikka

@GKJ

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad