Hockey Ultimate Team: NHL 16 HUT Thread #12

Status
Not open for further replies.

Draisaitl

Dude, where's Makar?
Oct 18, 2013
Berlin
giphy.com
Congrats dude! I messed with some tv settings and have been dominating today, reduced input lag for sure. Anyone playing on a Samsung led?

I'm also interested in what others are using(mostly the topplayers on here).
I been playing on a 42" Philips backlight LED for the last 2 years now and got used to the input lag over the years. I also turned off all the settings.

I prolly shud be getting a 22-24" screen, shudn I?

Also, has anybody played NHL on one of the Ultra HD screens? Any improvements visually (as they are supposed to improve the picture of fullHD consoles) or input wise?

Pierce Hawthorne

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Apr 29, 2012
Caverns of Draconis
I'm also interested in what others are using(mostly the topplayers on here).
I been playing on a 42" Philips backlight LED for the last 2 years now and got used to the input lag over the years. I also turned off all the settings.

I prolly shud be getting a 22-24" screen, shudn I?

Also, has anybody played NHL on one of the Ultra HD screens? Any improvements visually (as they are supposed to improve the picture of fullHD consoles) or input wise?

Cant remember if I play on an LCD or LED honestly and I'm gone home for Xmas now so wouldn't be able to tell.

All I do know is its a 32" Emerson with I think 720P HD, although I use HDMI so the resolution might be better then that.

I dont notice any screen lag but I might just be used to it at this point. I previously owned a 21" HP(I think) monitor because I used to be pretty seriously into the competitive Halo stuff.

But for NHL I didn't notice a difference at all.

Richybaby

PS4
Aug 6, 2007
Sorel
kalioptik.com
Had brutal pack luck this year and i want to change that. When should i open my packs? Card come out at 7pm i think...should i open them at 7? I know theres no garanty off success but it cant be worst lol

Hire Sather

He Is Our Star
Oct 4, 2002
Connecticut
Does anyone know, if you replace a players base card in your lineup with a special card of the same player do his stats reset on your scoring page?

Hire Sather

He Is Our Star
Oct 4, 2002
Connecticut
Spent some of my coins, got about 60k left.

Mov Panarin - Thornton* - Tarasenko
Pacioretty - Spezza* - Oshie*
FB Hall* - Bergeron* - TOTW Ennis*
Boedker* - O'Reilly - TOTW Weise

Chara - POTG Karlsson*
Giordano* - Byfuglien*
Kronwall - Burns

Mov Luongo

Happy with almost every piece of this lineup. Luo is solid in goal, lets in a bad one now and then but definitely the most solid goalie I've used to date. Same went for his base card.

The only player I'm not totally sold on is Panarin. Bought his mov mainly because I figured he would get boosted playing with Kane, but he's weak on the puck for me and doesn't always have that powerful shot. Might get base Eichel back to play that top spot.

Any other suggestions under 40k RH shot?

Don't know how you or anyone deals with pairing an OFD or DFD with a TWD. I don't know how much effectiveness chemistry rating has, but the D chemistry rating drops so much if you don't pair a TWD with a TWD. Can't do it mentally.

Hire Sather

He Is Our Star
Oct 4, 2002
Connecticut
Its a different card so yes.

Really wish it wouldn't. I don't want to change out any of my players for special cards now.

Hate that the stats reset at all, even if you sell a player and then buy him back, they reset.

I guess the answer would be to keep track of the stats manually in an excel file, but thats a lot of work after every game to log everything.

George Maharis

Risk Taker
Feb 6, 2011
nova sGOATia
Don't know how you or anyone deals with pairing an OFD or DFD with a TWD. I don't know how much effectiveness chemistry rating has, but the D chemistry rating drops so much if you don't pair a TWD with a TWD. Can't do it mentally.

Hard not to when there's only 3 or 4 DFD worth using in the game.. I'm not going to not use OEL just because I can't get a good DFD to match him with.

George Maharis

Risk Taker
Feb 6, 2011
nova sGOATia
Might as well post an update of what my current team is...

Bossy - MOV Backes - Bure
MOV Cammalleri - MOV Galchenyuk - MOV Tarasenko
MOV Staal - Couture - MOV Vrbata
MOV Duclair - MOV Henrique - MOV Steen

POTG Burns - MOV Faulk
Pietrangelo - MOV Murray
OEL - MOV Rielly

MOV Halak
MOV Luongo

Hire Sather

He Is Our Star
Oct 4, 2002
Connecticut
Hard not to when there's only 3 or 4 DFD worth using in the game.. I'm not going to not use OEL just because I can't get a good DFD to match him with.

Yeah, there really is a shockingly low amount of options. For both DFD and OFD. I pulled a Weber so its the OFD guy that I cant find. I actually use OEL and don't like him at all but can't change him cause theres no other options appealing.

Nuge93

Stuck in a "Rebuild"
Jun 27, 2013
Anybody have a Faulk I can borrow to complete the Carolina collection?

Used to be very active member of HUT forum, can be trusted.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad