Series Discussion: NDSF: Winnipeg Jets (3) vs Edmonton Oilers (2)

Who wins?

• Total voters

Halberdier

May 14, 2016
Thanks to Ehlers & co, that guy is going for a nice little walk backwards, obviously with IG live:

https://www.instagram.com/mchill79/

upload_2021-5-24_15-1-22.png

WolfHouse

Oct 4, 2020
Tippett has lost his team - halfway thru the season they tightened up and started playing nz trap, it really locked down games while McD and Drai generated offence - these first three games have been freewheeling even when RNH and Kassian are out there... I expect McD to be trying to go god mode out there tonight and coach himself

SensibleGuy

Nov 26, 2011
I voted Oilers in 6. I enjoyed my cold plate of crow this morning. It was bitter and chewy and there might have been some dirt in it but I smiled and savored every bite! :D

oh hmmm...wth? I guess I voted Oilers in 5...I was sure I picked them in 6. hmmm...I must have hit the wrong choice.

anyway, Crow demolished. lol

Last edited:
Reactions: Mortimer Snerd

Buffdog

Feb 13, 2019
So with Tavares out, what is TO running for their top 6 (assuming they make it past the Habs, hopefully in a 7 game bloodbath)?

After seeing lowry shut mcdrai down, that opens up some great matches for schief and pld/Stas. Need to steal one in TO to leverage that

Guffman

Apr 7, 2016
Let’s lock up this thread. Who wants to talk about some garbo team we just swept? They’re like old gum on the bottom of my shoe.

Who is next to be squashed by Canada’s Team?

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad