OT: Music Part V

angusyoung

Back in the day, I was always horny!
Aug 17, 2014
Heirendaar
There will never be a day that I won’t love this:

What is about the song that you love so much? heard it countless times and it's a fine tune but fail to see anything extraordinary about it. Some sort of an emotional attachment or something?:dunno:

Post-grunge is vindicated with all the garbage coming out today.
It must suck to have such a limited pool of material to choose from, I guess I'm somewhat fortunate that I get to hear a lot of great music having such a broad range of exposure.

angusyoung

Back in the day, I was always horny!
Aug 17, 2014
Heirendaar
Not all that familiar with either singer but regardless that is one impressive range and performance, hats off .

How is that humanly possible? :huh:some sort of hermaphrodite?:dunno:

Fantastic stuff,great sound. That lad sure doesn't need to workout. lol and the blond on the violin and trumpet is not hard to look at.Feeling like a dirty old man.lol
Don't even know what genre of music they fall in, fusion I suppose, pop, with funk? Somebody might have some clue? Don't see bongos in use that much let alone violins or trumpets.
Ya, they are entertaining for sure, really growing in popularity. Don't know how the lead singer has all that energy being built like a twig. Like that he's super free, dances and performs like nobody watching and doesn't care, freedom! and ya, she's not hard on the eyes.:naughty:

Skip Bayless

The Skip Bayless Show
Aug 28, 2014
It must suck to have such a limited pool of material to choose from, I guess I'm somewhat fortunate that I get to hear a lot of great music having such a broad range of exposure.

I’m speaking mainly about the mainstream side of things. There’s still tons of great music coming out, but the quality of mainstream music back then was quite higher than today, and back then, songs like that were often considered generic garbage (which I always disagreed with).

Reactions: Runner77

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad