• Total voters

ReHabs

Jan 18, 2022
According to some, Slaf was a bust... until he wasn't anymore
Why did they have that opinion?
Did they jump to conclusion too quick?
Do they have bad judgment?
Are they just stubborn?
To those people... do you not see the progress this team has made under MSL over the last two seasons?
You don't jump from under construction to stanley cup champions in a short time
Anyone who called Slafkovsky a bust was wrong to do so at every moment and in every instance.

Your irrelevant comparison aside, I think you should read my other comment on the first page. Not only does it answer your question with a clear affirmation, it also reinforces the fact MSL has earned a shot to coach an actually worthwhile team.

But I won't go so far and say MSL is a better coach than Brind'amour, because that would be a stupid thing to think.

Svart

Live Slow, Die Fat
Jul 5, 2006
Anyone who called Slafkovsky a bust was wrong to do so at every moment and in every instance.

Your irrelevant comparison aside, I think you should read my other comment on the first page. Not only does it answer your question with a clear affirmation, it also reinforces the fact MSL has earned a shot to coach an actually worthwhile team.

But I won't go so far and say MSL is a better coach than Brind'amour, because that would be a stupid thing to think.
My irrelevant comparison serves to try to have a better understanding of the people who jump to conclusion too quickly... they only look at numbers and then type away nonsensical bs

I don't need to read your other comments. I know who you are and how you think.

Canadiens98

Jan 29, 2021
Give MSL some time cmon. He's rarely ever been able to ice a full NHL lineup over the 3 seasons he's been with us and we've still consistently seen progress.

Unless he's lost the locker room (which it doesn't appear that way to me), he should stay.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad