NHL Talk Miscellaneous NHL Discussion CIII: 2024 Stanley Cup Playoffs for Thee

Feb 19, 2003
Concord, New Hampshire
Really looking forward to what the caps look like against the rangers. Cant believe Torts gifted it to them. Should have been the wings or pens.
Flyers needed the regulation win. They should of pulled Ersson sooner when they had a offensive zone face off. I wonder if that Redwingzzz dude is still crying on that thread on the main boards

Reactions: Angry Hockey Dad

kudymen

Hakstok was a fascist clique hiver lickballs.gif
Jun 18, 2011
Atlanta (Decatur)
Hmmm. Thing cant get posted properly :(
But Vejmelka paid a nice little post for the Coyotes on Facebook and I have to say he had some tremendously stylish equipment over the years

Link

Reactions: JojoTheWhale

BernieParent

In misery of redwings of suckage for a long time
Mar 13, 2009
Chasm of Sar (north of Montreal, Qc)
If the Leafs stick it out another year, they'll have Tavares' $11 million to improve their defense, overall depth, and possibly goaltending. Although they really need a true 1D, preferable at RD, Walker would be a good UFA option for second pairing if he doesn't demand more than $6 million and 4 years. They have more than $18 million with 16 players signed.

Samsonov / Woll could work with a more structured D but Samsonov is a UFA. Then again, so is Marner

Exchange Domi for Frost (on their lineup; not Domi to the Flyers!), sign DeBrusk, and bring in a new coach.

Reactions: BiggE

BiggE

SELL THE DAMN TEAM
Jan 4, 2019
Somewhere, FL
If the Leafs stick it out another year, they'll have Tavares' $11 million to improve their defense, overall depth, and possibly goaltending. Although they really need a true 1D, preferable at RD, Walker would be a good UFA option for second pairing if he doesn't demand more than $6 million and 4 years. They have more than $18 million with 16 players signed.

Samsonov / Woll could work with a more structured D but Samsonov is a UFA. Then again, so is Marner

Exchange Domi for Frost (on their lineup; not Domi to the Flyers!), sign DeBrusk, and bring in a new coach.

As someone who remembers Darcy Tucker, I hope they extend Tavares and continue to go nowhere for many years to come.

BernieParent

In misery of redwings of suckage for a long time
Mar 13, 2009
Chasm of Sar (north of Montreal, Qc)
As someone who remembers Darcy Tucker, I hope they extend Tavares and continue to go nowhere for many years to come.
I know and I hear you. Living just outside Montreal, I am pretty sensitive to the pervasive attitudes towards "Canada's team". I surprised myself by how much I started getting into the strategic exercise of being the Leafs GM for the next couple of seasons, considering they already have the 1C with elite linemates, a decent 1D, and a good bit of cap to make moves.

Reactions: BiggE

TheKingPin

Nov 16, 2005
Philadelphia, PA
Flyers needed the regulation win. They should have pulled Ersson sooner when they had an offensive zone face off. I wonder if that Redwingzzz dude is still crying on that thread on the main boards
The Flyers’ ended before they pulled the goalie. There was no point to pull the goalie. Just gifted the win to the caps. I think DET would have made it and they were flying high.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad