Mike Senatore's Water Bottle Flip

AnAceOfKidneys

May 2, 2014
thought this was perfect for the lounge.

"Mike Senatore, a senior at Ardrey Kell High School in Charlotte, N.C., blew the roof off his school talent competition yesterday..."

This has now been picked up by news outlets from around the world.

HanSolo

DJ Crazy Times
Apr 7, 2008
Las Vegas
xgz9nkR.gif

aleshemsky83

Apr 8, 2008
What a bunch of braindead hicks.

I dont think these people are actually stupid enough to be amazed by that I think the kid is just really popular and had a bunch of people ****-riding him, which got the rest of the crowd whipped up.

Ive seen it happen at talent shows when I was younger where a really popular kid would come up and just do an absolute garbage rap and the crowd would go wild while an amazing performance would get nothing.

HisIceness

This is Hurricanes Hockey
Sep 16, 2010
Charlotte
I dont think these people are actually stupid enough to be amazed by that I think the kid is just really popular and had a bunch of people ****-riding him, which got the rest of the crowd whipped up.

Ive seen it happen at talent shows when I was younger where a really popular kid would come up and just do an absolute garbage rap and the crowd would go wild while an amazing performance would get nothing.

This.

I live about 10 minutes from this school. It's the kind of High School where students will drag their old boyfriends/girlfriends to college with them and still hang out with them long after they broke up. I am 99% positive if this kid was a loner or part of the "uncool" crowd, nobody would have thought this was impressive.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad