Confirmed with Link: Mashinter traded to the Rangers

Coily

Gettin' Jiggy with it
Oct 8, 2008
Redlands
download.php

Kitten Mittons

Nov 18, 2007
Watch him become a superstar. But I am expecting this 7th to become our new franchise player.

edit: lol crazy eyes

KirbyDots

May 10, 2011
Conditional 7th? Well at least DW might have gotten something out of Mash, how the mighty have fallen. I remember when people were saying he was the next Clowe. Good to see DW getting his trade muscles warmed up.

sr228

Sep 16, 2007
Anything noteworthy about this trade? Never heard of Tommy Grant

No, it's pretty much an AHL trade. Mashinter hasn't been good this year at all.
Only seen Grant a few times but the way he's played this season should help Worcester more than Mash has.

JayP812

The Team of Tomorrow
Aug 16, 2010
Bay Area
Mashinter is nothing special. Grant doesn't look to be either, so we swap average prospects and get a 7th. Not a big move, not awful either.

Kitten Mittons

Nov 18, 2007
Kind of disappointed in Mash though. I was hoping he would become another Clowe (2007-08 Clowe). He was kind of following his trajectory and then started sucking once he got called up. So do many other prospects it feels like.

Zeroz

Frightened Inmate #2
Jul 20, 2011
Oregon
Kind of disappointed in Mash though. I was hoping he would become another Clowe (2007-08 Clowe). He was kind of following his trajectory and then started sucking once he got called up. So do many other prospects it feels like.

I was hoping for this sort of outcome as well except I still don't believe he would be as productive offensively as Clowe.. time will tell. Good luck to him.
No idea what type of player Tommy Grant is and an extra draft pick is always a good thing.

TF97

Jul 4, 2010
Halifax, NS
Nem needs to update his avatar to Grant and make his eyes move ;)
Well for Mashinter we got a future superstar and a guy who could give people nightmares

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad