London Knights 2023-2024 Season Thread (Part 7)

Status
Not open for further replies.

frontsfan67

Dec 3, 2022
Attention Knights fans!!

Something urgent came up. I won’t be able to go to the gens game today. I had a ticket in section 108 3 rows off the glass. Private Message if you’re interested in buying. Ticket I paid for was 52.25. Will have to have etransfer and I’ll send you a screenshot of the barcode for my ticket

First come first serve obviously

Canadian Game

Jul 18, 2005
Ontario
Did anyone catch the Q final last night? Drummondville looks strong. Moose Jaw is also up 3-0 in their series. It’s an odd year thus far with all the finals not being as close
I haven’t followed the Q much but caught the end yesterday. Not sure how long Lamoureux is out for and how long, but kudos to them for sweeping the top team.

Despite a 3-0 series lead, the Portland Moose Jaw series has been a fun one to watch.

It will be interesting if London and Moose Jaw sweep the finals to punch their ticket to Saginaw, like Drummondville did.

Otto

Lynch Syndrome. Know your families cancer history
Attention Knights fans!!

Something urgent came up. I won’t be able to go to the gens game today. I had a ticket in section 108 3 rows off the glass. Private Message if you’re interested in buying. Ticket I paid for was 52.25. Will have to have etransfer and I’ll send you a screenshot of the barcode for my ticket

Not sure about Oshawa, but most places do not accept screenshots of tickets

dmead

Code Spelunker
Jan 12, 2018
London
Attention Knights fans!!

Hope everything is OK.

Reactions: frontsfan67

nelli27

May 21, 2011
London, Ontario
What do the hockey gods have in store tonight? So far... two blowouts, a record-setting 4 goal, 3rd period come from behind and then OT win in an OHL final.
Maybe we see a scrap, S. Boulton vs Roorbroek.
Maybe we see S. Boulton slewfoot a General during the post - game handshake if we finish things off tonight. That would be a first.
Just stick to the plan... 60 minute effort.

Last edited:
Reactions: rve24

Donnie740

May 28, 2021
It’s hilarious posters here get on Laxdal for blaming the refs when some of the same posters do the same when London loses.

It’s part of the immaturity of junior hockey. If NHL coaches did the same they are immediately fined.

He has a point on the Roobroeck breakaway. That could’ve easily been a penalty shot.

Glad I’m not the only one to see the hypocrisy.

London fans are still whimpering about the refs from the Saginaw series - - even though they won.

Can you imagine if London had lost? They’d still be rioting in the streets.

Knights Watcher

Jan 7, 2018

London fans are still whimpering about the refs from the Saginaw series - - even though they won.

What hypocrisy? As fans we/you have all the right to question/blame the refs.
The point here is that after Game 5 in London against Saginaw, Mr Hunter didn't go on a post game rant about the horrible officiating that game. He preaches that you play the hand you are dealt PERIOD. Unlike Mr Lazy-dal that blames anyone but himself. That is the difference between a hall of fame coach and a wanna-be whiner.

Otto

Lynch Syndrome. Know your families cancer history

They're really not.. but since you brought it up, did you see game 5?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad