OT - NO POLITICS Lazy, Hazy Days of Summah

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alicat

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 26, 2005
Norman, OK
Yikes! Reminds me of the 2010 Nashville flood.

Don't wish that on anyone
These areas are prone to flooding but we got 2+ inches in a matter of minutes. Drivers never had a chance. Hopefully we are done with the rain now and the humidity will go away

Terrier

Sep 30, 2003
Newton, MA
Visit site
:eek2:

1691514045176.png

Bruinaura

Resident Cookie Monster
Mar 29, 2014

Glove Malfunction

Ference is my binky
Jan 1, 2009
Pleasantly warm, AZ
Do we have any business experts here ? Specifically determining the selling price of a small business that provides services. Would be training the buyer and basically selling name/reputation/ and all future calls and references......
A couple of months ago, my wife @Kovi did a radio interview about her business and the guy on right before her was a franchisee of a business broker here in the Phoenix area. They do exactly what you are asking for - determining the value and appropriate asking price of a business. The parent firm is First Choice Business Brokers, and if you're still in Red Hook, like your profile says, they have a nearby office in New Paltz. Website there is https://businessforsaleinhudsonvalley.com. Main site is First Choice Business Brokers | Buy or Sell a Business if you want to check out the main company first.

In any event, it sounds like a business broker is the type of person who will probably be able to value your business prior to a sale.

Reactions: Mione134

BMC

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Sep 26, 2003
The Quiet Corner
Rough day today. All this humidity & rain is raising hell with my hips, the pain meds take the edge off but still.... Bone on bone pain is an absolute bitch only back spasms are worse IMO. I don't mean to complain I know a lot of people are much worse off than I am.

Reactions: GordonHowe

Mione134

Queen in the North
Sponsor
Mar 30, 2010
Hogwarts-617
Rough day today. All this humidity & rain is raising hell with my hips, the pain meds take the edge off but still.... Bone on bone pain is an absolute bitch only back spasms are worse IMO. I don't mean to complain I know a lot of people are much worse off than I am.

Your pain and feelings are just as valid as others going through things that may be worse. I used to think this way. That I shouldn't complain or talk about my issues because others have it worse off, and while it may be true, it's not a competition on who has had it or has it worse. It's okay to say "Hey, this sucked today because x,y,z!".

Your pain is valid. Your feelings are valid. You are not complaining. You are venting. And that is OK! Big hugs to you!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad